• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Weeks 5 and 6 of HD

another1

BSB Addict
Reaction score
i really like the new format. i like the search feature ( the spreadsheet with clickable pictures) and the spreadsheet was useful.
now to the point of my post.
in the video shoot with jayce, sean and leon, we learned that in an earlier anal shoot, sean bottomed.
in the shoot with braden and brian, we learned that there were earlier oral shoots. from the pictures on the homepage, one oral shoot is braden and sean/shawn/shaun. from the story with the latest update, we know brian's other oral shoot is with s.
what happen to keeping the updates in order?
perhaps, fan demand is not the only reason updates appear out of order.
from the picture looks like sean will now be known as leon.

"from the picture looks like sean will now be known as leon" was just a typo. It now says the correct names: Jayce and Sean

I believe Mark is keeping the episodes in order so I can't help you with that.

thank you for correcting it. i know how typo can occur. was that a million or a billion?:lol:
as for order, that is all a matter of preception. for the work, thank you.

well my issue was, is that sean or someone named leon?
now on bcb , jason decided his name would be rusty and gave that name. so they were stuck with a model with at least two names.
in this case, sean is still known as sean.
as to whether to spell the name ja(y)ce, with or without the "y", i have no knowledge.

As for the this scene being out of order I suspect that the first oral scene with Braden didn't go well. It's possible that David took it out of rotation or he didn't use it at all because Braden struggled in it more so than in this one. Time will tell.

to me this in order thing is overblown. when i download a video, i name it, add the go live date and then save to my Broke Straight Boys playlist. i can choose to view each by name, or date, in any order or randomly.
my memory take me back to the "planet of the apes" series. in which movie did the story begin?
i just watch them, i don't make or release them. as long as they are good, just grab one of go live with it. that's my opinion.

time ran out took too long to think about what i was going to say:
to me this in order thing is overblown. when i download a video, i name it, add the go live date and then save to my Broke Straight Boys playlist. i can choose to view each by name, or date, in any order or randomly.
my memory take me back to the "planet of the apes" series. in which movie did the story begin?
i just watch them, i don't make or release them. as long as they are good, just grab one of them and go live with it. that's my opinion. i am here for the enjoyment.
i am just a happy voyeur who learned you have to be careful how you tell, he should have that mole on his ass checked out.

I think I would start the naming convention by making sure that I matched the spelling of the models names to the spelling they have tattooed on their body. Like Jimmie Slater and Diesal:001_wub:

LOL, don't as for too much Ms K - let's get the basics sorted first :tongue_smilie: Incidentally, some of the models stage names are not the same as their real names so that could be confusing.

Ms. K,

Like the tattooed name idea, now I think they have it written in thier underware and after a scene sometimes put on the wrong underware and get mixed up....... LOL