• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Weed and sex

angelone

BSB Addict
Reaction score
I need help from the family on this subject especially from those of you who have used weed during sex. How does the use of weed enhance or detract from your sex performance? Please share your experiences on the subject for this old virgin.:001_rolleyes:

The responses arse going to be interesting to read! Gotta think about that one!

for me when that part of my brain that triggers the production of endophines is set off, the soft touch of a hand or a feather on my skin is heightened. vaporize, never burn.

chocolate shared with a lover before and sometimes during sex will open the same pleasure centers.
coffee or tea together the morning after is a great to keep the glow going.
my favorite high is sex after a roller coaster ride. what a rush it would be to have sex on a roller coaster.
yeah! back to your question. it can be like sex on a roller coaster. only more fun! remember breath!

Last edited:
passion and the desire to have hot sex gets the biggest sex organ we have going. the brain. sometimes, something that can make you have an erection for more than 4 hours , will work.
just saying, the pleasure center is rome. you can reach it from many directions.
some more measured and measurable than others.

I need help from the family on this subject especially from those of you who have used weed during sex. How does the use of weed enhance or detract from your sex performance? Please share your experiences on the subject for this old virgin.:001_rolleyes:

I think it is definitely a preference type of thing, but personally I think that weed enhances the sex if you are with someone who is comfortable with smoking weed as well.

If you are the only one smoking or vice versa, then it can be kind of awkward lol

chocolate shared with a lover before and sometimes during sex will open the same pleasure centers.
coffee or tea together the morning after is a great to keep the glow going.
my favorite high is sex after a roller coaster ride. what a rush it would be to have sex on a roller coaster.
yeah! back to your question. it can be like sex on a roller coaster. only more fun! remember breath!

I am intrigued by your answer Another1. I couldn't come up with a proper way to describe the feelings, but it looks like you went ahead and did that perfectly haha

A definite enhancer from this corner of the ring. Sativa makes me about as horny as humanly possible. Indica puts me to sleep. I have several friends I vape with before the clothes come off. and it doesn't seem to get in the way....

And quite frankly, the fact that there is no hangover from being stoned is a gift from the gods!

see for me and my ex, sharing a bowl was always part of the foreplay. once we burned through our bowl we would go in for some heavy kissing which felt amazing or gently stroking each others bodies with our heightened sense of touch. sometimes it tickled, sometimes it warmed. when we got cold we would make sure our bodies pressed so close together we felt like one. it does a lot for the physical aspect of sex, however i think it heigtened the emotional aspect even more. the sense of being together in every way possible was just amazing. not to mention it made the sex feel professional and wonderful.

oh yes and how could i forget, when i smoked it instantly put me in the mood to have sex no matter what was going on....it gets me so horned up it isnt funny