• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Waz up bros

Mabbott

Reaction score
Just here relaxing listening to NF.
What are the other bros doing ?
post pic and Introduce your self ?

1000020261.jpg

I’m Jay. You look great. Hopefully you’ll get to know more of us on the forum. Most probably won’t share photos for privacy reasons but some have photos on their avatars or in their profile. I believe you can add photos to your individual profile if you’re interested in that. Some also, including me, have Broke Straight Boys models as their avatars. Your avatar picture reminds me a little of Broke Straight Boys model, Benjamin Dover. But in this picture here I see that you have darker hair.
Welcome to the forum and thank you for posting. Sometimes I read posts and don’t comment right away. You are very handsome!

I’m Jay. You look great. Hopefully you’ll get to know more of us on the forum. Most probably won’t share photos for privacy reasons but some have photos on their avatars or in their profile. I believe you can add photos to your individual profile if you’re interested in that. Some also, including me, have Broke Straight Boys models as their avatars. Your avatar picture reminds me a little of Broke Straight Boys model, Benjamin Dover. But in this picture here I see that you have darker hair.
Welcome to the forum and thank you for posting. Sometimes I read posts and don’t comment right away. You are very handsome!
Wow thats extreme compliment you think I look little like Broke Straight Boys model Benjamin Dover yeah I have dirty blonde with gray eyes that change colors from blueish or green by my mood . The woman loves my eyes that's the number one complaint I get from the chicks.