• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Way to Go BJ

Jayman01

BSB Executive Senior Member
Reaction score
Love the edible G-string on Lance. Brady is the perfect candy muncher too. This scene gives a whole new meaning to the phrase, "candy ass." Dam, Lance was really intoxicated by Brady's masterful salad toss. Wow, give Lance a cowboy had that that boy can really ride.

Awesome shoot BJ. Keep them cumming... :thumbup:

I was a bit worried about that site after last weeks "Grim" episode but totally redeemed this week

Thanks, Jayman. I hadn't watched that video. It was so funny watching those guys crack up over the edible g. It was kind of hot after the giggles stopped, too!:thumbup1:

Sugar Plums In My Head

Love the edible G-string on Lance. Brady is the perfect candy muncher too. This scene gives a whole new meaning to the phrase, "candy ass." Damn, Lance was really intoxicated by Brady's masterful salad toss. Wow, give Lance a cowboy hat, that boy can really ride. Awesome shoot BJ, keep them cumming... :thumbup:

I totally agree Jayman, that shoot was awesome. It was more than I expected on Straight Boys Jerk Off I think this site is sort of evolving ala Broke Straight Boys I think this is the 4th anal scene they've had so far and they have been great.

Close your eyes and picture this: Brady, Ryder and Lance, with a side of Maverick covered in whipped cream for dessert. I know, I'm getting a little far out there but a guy can dream can't he? Hell, I've got that vision with little sugar plums dancing in my head. Ok, I've lost it....end of post :drool:

I totally agree Jayman, that shoot was awesome. It was more than I expected on Straight Boys Jerk Off I think this site is sort of evolving ala Broke Straight Boys I think this is the 4th anal scene they've had so far and they have been great.

Close your eyes and picture this: Brady, Ryder and Lance, with a side of Maverick covered in whipped cream for dessert. I know, I'm getting a little far out there but a guy can dream can't he? Hell, I've got that vision with little sugar plums dancing in my head. Ok, I've lost it....end of post :drool:

I like how you think. Toss in Cole and we're talking Oscar material...

OK, that got Skips attention. I had to let jump up and down until he puked. Thanks Richard for the visual stimulus. :thumbup: Skip and I feel a lot better now.

Last edited:
Just bumping this thread for Undie Fun and others. Mostly because it was a pretty hot scene. BTW Welcome to the Forum.:001_smile:

Brady noticed someting was up pretty quickly, observant boy. But a brave boy that Lance. Letting Brady crunch hard candy with his teeth just millimetres from his soft tissue, if you know what I mean. I'd prefer to go with some undies with soft gelatine candy that my boyfriend could suck on but I don't think they make them. Probably cause shorter use by date.

for the life of me i can't figure out what you all are talking about...help

Undie Fun was talking about different models underwear being interesting on another thread. So, I told him about a scene from Straight Boys Jerk Off one of the bonus sites. Brady also modeled here on Broke Straight Boys a while ago. So, I referred him to a scene where Brady and another guy named Lance do a scene with edible candy beads for underwear. I hope that helps.

Undie Fun was talking about different models underwear being interesting on another thread. So, I told him about a scene from Straight Boys Jerk Off one of the bonus sites. Brady also modeled here on Broke Straight Boys a while ago. So, I referred him to a scene where Brady and another guy named Lance do a scene with edible candy beads for underwear. I hope that helps.

Jayman01, which episode of Straight Boys Jerk Off are you talking about?