• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Wasn't the "PRICE" Right?

SGVBOB

BSB Addict
Reaction score
I don't know if I am alone in this category, but, Price came in, got comfy, LOOKED comfy, (and CUTE), and now we have not seen him in a looong time. There was no mention of his departure, or if so, I missed it. Could/Would someone please enlighten me?

I don't know if I am alone in this category, but, Price came in, got comfy, LOOKED comfy, (and CUTE), and now we have not seen him in a looong time. There was no mention of his departure, or if so, I missed it. Could/Would someone please enlighten me?

A lot of us, reading between the lines, think he will next be seen as a terrific tranny guitarist, ex-brokie, on American Idol.

WTF? Did I miss something? Please enlighten me!

When he first appeared I said he looked like the young Meryl Streep, with his feathered hair and "important" eye make up. In one of the last videos he appeared in David had a little fun with him, and cracked a sort of insider sounding joke that made me think he was going girl on us.

Imagine him as a she rocker with a guitar at pelvis level. If it's true and you ever check out the forum, good luck to you Price.

I think a 'girly' Price is kinda hot! I like my men with eyeliner and some tatts.. so he hit a few buttons for me :D

I think that is what did it for me, as well, TJ....he was in no way femme, (other than the fact that he LOVED bottoming)...before I get all bottoms on my case, I TOO am a (vers)btm, but we know what we like/where we fit.

:001_tongue:

I think a 'girly' Price is kinda hot! I like my men with eyeliner and some tatts.. so he hit a few buttons for me :D