• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Warm Welcome Back

gwr19569424

Reaction score
Thanks to everyone that replied to my post last evening pertaining to navigating around the new forum format.
Yes, it will take a while to get accustomed to the new layout, but I am excited to be back home in Forum Land again.
It has been a busy time for me this year so far. I have picked up a few more hours each week at work and had the opportunity to flying back to Wichita, KS this past June/July to represent my mother and her side of the family for their
annual Family Reunion. Had a great time, and now I am flying down to Palm Springs, CA in October for a week to meet up with a friend that I have known since the 1980's, who lives down there.
My mother is doing as well as can be expected with her health issues, such as diabetes, and Alzheimer's, but is being
taken real good care of at the Adult Family Home that she is at. And I am so thankful for the staff there too. It puts my
mind at rest knowing that I am just a phone call away should the need to get a hold of me.
A couple of you asked how old my father was when he passed. He was two weeks shy of his 78th birthday which was in
November last year. My mother turned 77 this past April.
Well, just wanted to touch bases with everyone and let you all know that I am back and am glad to be back. Looks as if
I have a good bit of reading to do on these forums.
I trust that everyone had a nice and safe summer.

Much Love from Gary in Tacoma.

Hi Gary

I'm glad to hear you're doing well after such a sad event and I'm looking forward to getting to know you :smile:

Hey Gary,
Glad to see you back where you belong...with the boys!...okay, girls too. :par50:

Gary, it sounds like you have a lot of positive things going on for you right now. I am so happy for your work and traveling situations. You deserve so much happiness. It is good to have you back with us. Give your mom a big hug for me.:biggrin:

Wow, i've found a community...
Like "Cheers" but online and for "all different gay men".

just read your message --- and was amazed at the candor and general feeling of safety amd wellbeing about it.

Take care and I'm glad you've come back to a place that does a "welcome you back". :)

just read your message --- and was amazed at the candor and general feeling of safety amd wellbeing about it.

Take care and I'm glad you've come back to a place that does a "welcome you back". :)
I agree qwarrior that the forum is definitely a place "where everybody knows your name and are always glad you came"

We are a varied group of older, younger gay, bi and straight men and women who all appreciate the beauty of young men, but we are also a community.

And Gary is a very important part of this community. I always smile when I see a new post from gwr19569424, a true gentleman who is always kind and respectful to all here.

:welcome: BACK Gary!!! Pull up a stool and have a beer with your friends. :001_cool:

Hey Gary!

It's so good to have you back with us. I'm happy that you are able to do some traveling now and focus more on your life. I always feel like you're that long lost cousin whenever you return. :) I also think you will find the video entertainment here nowadays much to your liking.

Welcome back Gary! :biggrin:

You've been away for a while too Qwarrior! :) We do tend to be a happy, if somtimes disfunctional family in here. haha Welcome back! :thumbup1: