• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Want to know more about me?

do they now?
and I will be pretty buff by the time FL comes
haha yea they actually do i promise
i can't be goin down Florida all fat and shit
our fans wouldn't appreciate it lol

you two are horrible, all this talk about how sexy the two of you are and we wont get to see you on the fouton for a while!

you two are horrible, all this talk about how sexy the two of you are and we wont get to see you on the fouton for a while!

it wont be that long!
and I promise we will have the best rating I bet you!

you know jwglass
we're like a fine wine...
the longer you wait
the better it will be when you finally (in this case) see us :)
agree k-weezy?

Hahahaha you boys are so funny...

there is a lot to be said for a well matured fine wine ..but sometimes you need to say fuck it I want to get pissed now lol!!

I think you 2 will have to get on the futon together...this thread is gonna be like one long load of foreplay for you :w00t::tongue_smilie:

Hahahaha you boys are so funny...

there is a lot to be said for a well matured fine wine ..but sometimes you need to say fuck it I want to get pissed now lol!!

I think you 2 will have to get on the futon together...this thread is gonna be like one long load of foreplay for you :w00t::tongue_smilie:

haha.
or foreplay for other members?