• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Video Boys

tim114

Reaction score
Check out Jonathan and Luda on Video Boys. It is a funny scene. These are Montreal boys and you may even learn some French. :biggrin:

I watched it. ooh-la-la wee!
They are two little cuties. I think Jonathan wanted to "explore" alittle more that Luda did, but at least he went as far as he did. Hope to see them again the chemistry was trey magnifique!

Thanks Tim that was hilarious and dam nice to look at. I wish I spoke French but it was still dam funny. For the new folks or those that might have a hard time finding this go to bonus sites at the top of your screen, then go to HSBoys. Video Boys will be one of the sites on the new list just scroll down.

And for those who like the tattooed bad boys, Jessy Karson is another hottie. Okay I'm biased as his b/f is my illustrator, but boy-is he fun to watch.

Jonathan's ass hole

Did you guys notice his ass hole? its more of a slit like a cunt. It's red around the edges. Any idea how he got it that way?
It was a very good sceen hope they go further in the future.

Did you guys notice his ass hole? its more of a slit like a cunt. It's red around the edges. Any idea how he got it that way?
It was a very good sceen hope they go further in the future.
It;s probably red due to being in cold Canada eh!

It;s probably red due to being in cold Canada eh!

Just looked at it again. VERY unusual! If he had it stretched out with a thick dick or Dildo it wouldn't look that way. I almost think he had surgery on it. Does anyone besides me care? Id love to know how he did it.