• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Urbandictionary.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

baal

Reaction score
http://www.urbandictionary.com/

Go to Urbandictionary.com. Type in your name. Post the definitions. It's hysterical!

1. A thong that is visable above the trouser line of a girl. A useful word when spotting a thong or pointing one out without the girl knowing.
"Wow look at that steve over there!"

2. Steve (short for Steven/Stephen) is a name associated with power and awesomeness.
An Australian male with the name Steve should be praised constantly.
Historians have noted that the name derives from a line of kings, sports stars and top blokes.
It has been noted that philosophers in the mould of Nostradamus and Albert Einstein have stated that the name Steve should be put away because it would be difficult for any young male to have such a burden placed on their shoulders.
However this theory was rebuked by the AOS (Association of Steve's) who correctly suggested that once a child is named Steve they can automatically take upon such a mantle, as with the name they are the recipient of much greatness, authority and laid-backednesss.
Parents who embed their children with this hallowed name shall receive an all round champ of a son for their knowledgeable choice.
My name is Steve
All hail Steve, the almighty

3. The coolest and sometimes most hairy. All the girls want him, much more than a Jesse.
That guy is such a Steve. If he was a stoner, he would be a Jesse.

4. The most cutest, sweetest guy you will ever meet. He is also very honest, and smart. The sun of your day, and the moon of your night. Just being around him makes you forget all your troubles of the day, as he replaces it with his sweet charm. No matter what, you can always rely on him, with whatever problems it may be, or even if it's jsut to warm up your day.
"steve in the best person you will ever meet."

5. In British culture: a working class man whose life revolves around beer, gambling, football, objectifying and degrading woman. Mainly builders, but also make up a large portion of the men in other working class/manual jobs.
Darren: Arrgh, looks at the tits on that bird, I'd love to get balls deep in that dirty mare!

Paul: You're such a Steve.

6. Used to describe pot when you don't want people to know what you are talking about / when your parents are around.
Hey man.. Did you talk to Steve tonight?

Are we picking up steve?

Sure, I hang with steve.

I like one and six best but two ain't bad either!

baal you rock buddy, I went on to the site and I am still laughing at the definitions...dam funny.

So my name is Anthony and I love all the definitions...if only some of them were true!!!

1. Anthony
Anthony has been mentioned as one hunk of a Sex God.

Due to this increasingly used term for anyone being good in bed, it has made its self known within the streets!

Dude 1: Holy Hell, That was just one Anthony experience!

Dude 2: Oh i do my best ;)
HAHA..TALK ABOUT GOOD PUBLICITY!!

2. anthony
A brand for shaving cream ; some horny boy
Anthony for men (a shaving cream)
YES BOYS I CAN HELP YOU OUT WITH THOSE DIFFICULT, HARD TO REACH HAIRY AREAS!! HORNY...OH HELL YEAH lol

3. Anthony
Latin for Priceless but issued as a common Italian males name
Shortened Version:Tony
Hey Anthony if you don't get downstairs no spaghetti tonight for you boy.

Hey Tony, the FBI is crackin' down on our operation i'll get Jimmy Bags to take them down the river.
I LOVE SPAGHETTI BUT NOT SURE WHY THE FBI WOULD BE INTERESTED IN THAT!

4. Anthony
An amazingly hot guy who knows how to dance and has a big dick according to people i know, anthonys are naturaly good at sports and are very popular. especially with the ladys.
GUY 1;dude did you see that anthony? hes so hot and so good at sports. he's also really popular I heard.
HAHA THIS IS SO FUNNY, I HAVE NO RHYTHUM BUT I AM GOOD AT SPORT. I DO HAVE A NICE CIRCLE OF FRIENDS BUT I FEEL THAT ANOTHER ANTHONY MAY HAVE GOT MY BIG DICK COS I DIDN'T GET IT!!

5. Anthony
very attractive young man, athletic, sexy, great body, nice, genuine, sweet, hes the whole package
That boyy is such an Anthony!
YEAH AGAIN THEY MUST MEAN SOMEONE ELSE!

6. Anthony
in addition to a cool guy, the term Anthony can easily refer to any mass of molecules that is constructed in such a way as to be rendered a perfect specimen that may be utilized, but not exploited by, those hungering for an expanded and elaborated knowledge of what it takes to be deemed everything including handsome, intelligent, loving, caring, kind, considerate, wise, humorous, entertaining, true, etc. Whatsmore, a rather impressive figure, he can also be defined as most courteous and endowed with overwhelmingly good taste - especially in the ladies. However, he is now unavailable for the taking and he belongs solely to his queen, Zarrin. Nonetheless, he is still all I claim him to be and to define him would require too much ATP and that I do not have a limitless supply of. Thus, in a simpler way I shall leave it this.
WELL NOT MUCH I CAN SAY ON THIS ONE, I FEEL MY PARENTS MAY HAVE BEEN SOLD SHORT LOL:001_rolleyes:. TASTE IN LADIES....OH DEAR, THOUGH THERE IS A QUEEN IN THERE SO IT MIGHT HAVE SOMETHING ON ME HAHA!!

7. Anthony
A common Italian name with a nickname most related to mobster movies; Tony.

This particular Anthony is a very good one. He is caring, romantic, has a great sense of humor, loves to be around his girlfriend, gives space when needed, closes space when she asks, a very hard worker, strong, supportive, thoughtful, and all around just a wonderful person to be around. HEHE JUST REPLACE SHE WITH HE AND I HAVE GOT THE PERECT LONELY HEARTS ADD HERE!

Baal this is a great site I have not laughed so much in ages.Hehe typed a few rude words in there too and that was a lot of fun. That is what you always do with a dictionary...look up the rude words. I hope others do this too...:blushing:
AWESOME!!

I hope you checked out the definition of 'superman'. Now that I've read its definition I want to try it!

Looked up parisnoyd. Not defined yet....... So I looked up paris. Just a bunch of stuff about that rich bitch that doesn't wear panties when she goes clubbing. Sigh............

Haha Baal I will have to check out Superman...

So you are tellin us then Paris that you always wear your panties when you go to a club lol!!!:001_rolleyes:

Haha Baal I will have to check out Superman...

So you are tellin us then Paris that you always wear your panties when you go to a club lol!!!:001_rolleyes:

I did a superman once. To myself. Don't ask....

Sometimes I don't wear panties to a club, but then I also don't wear short skirts, or even a kilt, so I don't have to worry about all the paparazzi shootin' pics of me as I climb from my vehicle! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.