• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Updates Coming in July 2009

BrokeStraightBoys

BSB Owner
Reaction score
Here is the updates coming in July in no particular order. I might also have to switch a couple updates around but I might do an extra update or two for you guys.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

Shane!!!

I am so happy to see that my favorite newcomer to the site will be back, Shane. I have discovered that sexual attraction is very varied, and I was surprised that Shane did not get the universal "love" from my fellow forumites when he first appeared. I believe that I had mentioned at that time, that he reminds me of several "straighties" that I have known in my life, and that too plays a large part in sexual attraction. I always wanted to see those guys naked and hard, and I can see them in Shane. Plus I think that he has a perfect body, a pretty cock, and a cocky attitude that turns me on in young cute straight boys, so bring on more Shane....hopefully sooner than later.

I am also pleased to see more of Logan coming up, as well as some other returnees and some hot newcomers.

Keep up the great work David and Mark.:thumbup:

Wow! 2 Shane's, 2 Logan's, 2 CJ's, an appearance by Austin and a boat load of good looking Newbies......... July is going to be HOT :001_tt1:

Hey Mark, if you are going to throw us a bone or two, how bout the Diesal bottom scene? Pretty please?????

You and D&E are the best!

Be well,

Jayce

Jayce wrote, and I quote : "Hey Mark, if you are going to throw us a bone or two, how bout the Diesal bottom scene? Pretty please?????"

Now I know you guys are not going to believe this, but I would like to see that episode as well .................... yes really.

As for the rest of July, I am curious to see what Logan does, I have mentioned that he is nearly a hot favourite of mine ; I suspect by the end of July I may be uttering his name when I'm spending some quality time with my dick. More infor than you needed? Live with it ; I am a unapologetic pervert. Apart from the fact that I sleep alone that is.

Kind Regards
Pervert.

Wow! 2 Shane's, 2 Logan's, 2 CJ's, an appearance by Austin and a boat load of good looking Newbies......... July is going to be HOT :001_tt1:

Hey Mark, if you are going to throw us a bone or two, how bout the Diesal bottom scene? Pretty please?????

You and D&E are the best!

Be well,

Jayce

Jayce,

Been looking forward to that Diesal scene, too. A lot. Can't wait.

I am so happy to see that my favorite newcomer to the site will be back, Shane. I have discovered that sexual attraction is very varied, and I was surprised that Shane did not get the universal "love" from my fellow forumites when he first appeared. I believe that I had mentioned at that time, that he reminds me of several "straighties" that I have known in my life, and that too plays a large part in sexual attraction. I always wanted to see those guys naked and hard, and I can see them in Shane. Plus I think that he has a perfect body, a pretty cock, and a cocky attitude that turns me on in young cute straight boys, so bring on more Shane....hopefully sooner than later.

I am also pleased to see more of Logan coming up, as well as some other returnees and some hot newcomers.

Keep up the great work David and Mark.:thumbup:

Mikey, you are not alone in your adoration of Shane. He really turns me on too. I love the blond hair and the way he exudes straightness.

OH WOW.....those episodes look dam good to me.

Have to say Austin is always welcomed and nice to see Logan has 2 shoots to enjoy.

Would love to see some more of Danny too..seein as though he is my all time favourite. Any idea when we might see another vid of him, lol, i have worn out all of the other ones with over use!!!:blush:

Just thought I'd add in how much im looking forward to seeing Diesal's bottom scene. Pretty Please? lol. Thx for a great site

Oh my gawd !!

Here is the updates coming in July in no particular order. I might also have to switch a couple updates around but I might do an extra update or two for you guys.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

Hummmm . . . we have some real hotties cumming up. Yom

Im really dying to know how far Shane goes in his two upcoming updates!!

July looks like a very very good month! Austin and CJ! :001_smile: I do really like those 2!!! Dare I hope CJ tops Austin? Nah. Won't happen. CJ likes to bottom, and Austin has said there is a reason he has a big dick! :lol:

Logan, CJ, and SHANE!! I am a huge Shane fan, too!

Some of the new guys look interesting. I don't think I am seeing Diesal's top in the pics though.

Now, if only Broke Straight Boys would push Diesal's shoot in the mix for July! I have always liked Diesal in every vid he's ever done. Great personality and easy on the eyes!

Management, please rush out the Diesal bottoming scene! These dizzy queens are driving me nuts with their obsession!