• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

*UPDATE** Rob Ryder **

Rob_Ryder

College Dudes Model
BSB Model
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

So now that I am back from a crazy, fun packed weekend in San Diego with two of my favorite boys, Cole and Sha. Sadly Jimmy wasn't there, but we did our best without him this time :-D

Some highlights of this weekend:

- Me and Cole did T.I.'s song, "Whatever You Like" on karaoke the last night in town. And Sha got it all on camera!!

- We shared a booth with the guys from Qvegas, which was an absolute blast!

- Met another1 and another great member from the forums ;-)

Some new things in Robbie's Life:

- I'm working on more music right now, and relaxing till Chicago Market Days in a few weeks!

- Working on a new music video for my song, "This Life"

- Also I am doing webcam work on www.Flirt4Free.com, and boy let me tell you! It is a hilarious job. I never knew I could have so much fun with a webcam hehe

Well that is all I can think of off the top of my head. But, I will be back tomorrow chatting with everyone! Hope all is well with everybody!

Hugs and Love,

Rob

Great to hear from you Rob. So glad the trip went well. From you information, is sounds like the BTS video should be great on this one. Actually, the BTS videos are on of my favorite parts of the site. As always, I wish you the very best.

rob, you are as kind as you are cute and smart.
thanks for including me among the things that stand out from trip to san diego.
i think it was hotter than usual, because you guys were there.

Thanks for checking in with us Rob. :wink:

You are always one of the bright spots here in the forum. XO I'm behind on catching up with the BTS vids. I can tell though that the San Diego ones will be very good also.

glad you had a blast Rob and hope to here more from you on the forum

jt

awww thanks Jt, you know I'm not going anywhere :-D

awww thanks Jt, you know I'm not going anywhere :-D

That is so good to hear. I saw that really long list of things you had going on, and got really excited for you, but also thought you might get so busy..............

Rob - my main man: Glad to hear you had a good time in SD. You have alot of irons in the fire, but do it all while you are young, have the energy, and can enjoy everything. Was on Cdudes today and there was a new solo guy - Austin Crisp - he would make the perfect bottom for your next topping and I wrote that in the comments section - so go check him out and get on management about that! :thumbup1::thumbup1:

flirt4free and cam4

Rob, why don't you upload a profile to www.cam4.com/ ? A limelight lover like you would have a total ball there, allowing your physical charms to be seen (gradually, lol) singing and playing, being amusing. I have a profile on that site and used to "broadcast". My record was 597 people watching my cam, but since the site has got so popular guys have several thousand live viewers at a time. Please do it.

:thumbup::thumbup1::w00t::thumbup:

rob, you are as kind as you are cute and smart.
thanks for including me among the things that stand out from trip to san diego.
i think it was hotter than usual, because you guys were there.

I had a blast with you Another1 even though Cole is your favorite, I still love you :001_tt2:

Thanks for checking in with us Rob. :wink:

You are always one of the bright spots here in the forum. XO I'm behind on catching up with the BTS vids. I can tell though that the San Diego ones will be very good also.

ooo I'm just as excited to see the footage too! We never get to watch it until you guys do, so it makes it a surprise haha

That is so good to hear. I saw that really long list of things you had going on, and got really excited for you, but also thought you might get so busy..............

Ms. K, aka my love, I believe that balance is an important and essential part of anyone's life. And mine is no different, no matter how crazy things get, I will actively pursue a positive balance between everything. And that definitely means talking with you guys!

"The best and safest thing is to keep a balance in your life, acknowledge the great powers around us and in us. If you can do that, and live that way, you are really a wise man." - Euripides

Rob, why don't you upload a profile to www.cam4.com/ ? A limelight lover like you would have a total ball there, allowing your physical charms to be seen (gradually, lol) singing and playing, being amusing. I have a profile on that site and used to "broadcast". My record was 597 people watching my cam, but since the site has got so popular guys have several thousand live viewers at a time. Please do it.

I just checked out that site, it looks awesome! I gotta talk to the guys at my cam site and see if it is allowed, if so then I definitely will!

You would have found it hilarious the other night. I had like thirty people in my chat room and I started rapping all my songs for them and it got to the point that I was so into the rapping, when I looked back in the chat, it had been like thirty mins since I had started. I kind of drifted in my own little world and forgot to actually chat with people haha

I think thousands watching me, would be even better :w00t: