• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Update for bonus sites

lambkin50

Virgin
Reaction score
What about "Staight Guys Jerking" and "Sex Spies" being updated? If you're not going to update them, cancel and replace

What about "Staight Guys Jerking" and "Sex Spies" being updated? If you're not going to update them, cancel and replace

Hey lambkin50, nice to have you here! Did you send a private message to Mark? He may see that before this thread. I hope things will be resolved for you. Check back and let the forum know what you are watching.

Hi Lambkin. Welcome to the forum! :welcome:

As far as I know Lambkin the Straight Boys Jerk Off site is defunct and has ceased production. I can't speak to Sex Spies because I don't watch it. haha I know it's disappointing that there are no new updates to Straight Boys Jerk Off I was disappointed when they stopped production too! For brand new members though it is a smorgasbord of new material. And it is a "bonus" site after all.

Sometimes bonus gifts with subscriptions or memberships to various businesses, clubs or organizations are going to be considered wonderful, nice or just lame. lol You appear to feel that Straight Boys Jerk Off falls somewhere between the first 2 choices. Your disappointment at the lack of updates would seem to indicate that you like it. An even better reason why newer members should not be deprived of access to the site.

Three of the five bonus sites are being updated regularly with new content. Namely College Boy Physicals, ABFT and HSB. Even to have three sites that are continually updated I think make a nice bonus for membership to Broke Straight Boys Plus Broke Straight Boys has a way of continually surprising us with new things. :thumbup1:

Welcome guy, Bonus sites are just that - extra thrills. I'm here for Broke Straight Boys and the bonus sites are like gravy on the mash potatoes - they're nice to have but not necessary for me.