• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Upcoming Updates

mikeyank

Long time forumite
Reaction score
I see that the homepage has descriptions and a still pic for each of the next two scenes. The red head newbie is named Connor and we will see his solo, and the October 29 scene looks very interesting with one of my fav's Rocco "riding Anthony's ass into next week, with a fuck he will not forget". Sounds hot!!! :drool:

Anthony has all the luck!

I see that the homepage has descriptions and a still pic for each of the next two scenes. The red head newbie is named Connor and we will see his solo, and the October 29 scene looks very interesting with one of my fav's Rocco "riding Anthony's ass into next week, with a fuck he will not forget". Sounds hot!!! :drool:

Dear Mikeyank,

If anything will get Anthony's juices flowing, Rocco has just the equipment and technique needed to make a lasting impression on dear impressionable Anthony. Definitely sounds HOT and a job with a future to me!

Stimpy

looking forward to the Anthony and Rocco scene. It should be supper good.

I think that any dick will get Anthony's juices flowing - he's just a very accommodating kind-a-guy. He is so ready to please that you will want to tell him to slow down and take it easy. He's a bundle of nervous energy but once that dick is in him, he does slow a bit and is more at ease. I just want to have him coupled with someone who will ride him to his rhythm - ride him as he deserves! He's a great bottom and deserves to have a dick that will tax his potential.