• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Upcoming Leon and Tyler

justme62025

Reaction score
I was hoping that we would get to see Tyler and Leon in a shoot together. Both of them have a whitty humor. Both of them are completely adorable, dimples galore, I hope I am not wrong but I could see this as one of the better shoots for the two, don't let me down boys. :001_wub: I think the best scene with Leon so far has been the behind the scenes with Scott, when David woke them up and the first remarks from Leon,, I was like awwwww he adorable when he wakes up. anyway enough rambling Its nice to see Tyler still keeping to his beginnings at Broke Straight Boys Lets us know David isn't keeping him locked up in his office. And yes I Already know someone will comment on this one...He is one of the main reasons I have stuck with Broke Straight Boys, to see where he started and where he now is. I enjoyed seeing the couple of shots with him with one of our members and David and Eddie. LEts us know that the staff there does have a life outside of the studio and trying to keep everyone happy here in Broke Straight Boys land. Have a great day everyone and if anyone is going to be in St Louis on the 26th and 27th we should have a big get together with Sha and the boys, I know Diesal and Austin will be there but Sha is keeping mum on who the third is :sneaky2:
Steve

I will be there ;))))))) I am excited for the video as well. It should be a lot of fun. I am also wondering who it will be. Who ever it is will be great though. Are you staying intown that weekend... I am staying at sharton city center. It would be great to meet up :) I am going to be celebrating my birthday weekend.

It's kinda sad that we're commenting on a film that is 2 films away, although I must admit I hope it's a hottie. Maybe the Diesal/Shane partnership ain't to everyones cup of tea.

Tyler & Leon scene I think is a hot scene! Just to give you guys a heads up....

I will be there ;))))))) I am excited for the video as well. It should be a lot of fun. I am also wondering who it will be. Who ever it is will be great though. Are you staying intown that weekend... I am staying at sharton city center. It would be great to meet up :) I am going to be celebrating my birthday weekend.

Hey bigurl, I live just across the river on the Illinois side, but me and my BF will be there, we go every year. Maybe see yah there, I will be the older guy with the twinkyboi haha j/k he is adorable though we been together 4 years this upcoming january.

Tyler & Leon scene I think is a hot scene! Just to give you guys a heads up....

Actually David that's a relief to hear you say that. I've been taking a lot of understandable teasing for Tyler-loyalty, and more recently for Leon-love, and I want mah faves to do me proud.

Is there gonna be an official comment on the loss of MikeR? I'd have happily watched him doing his thing for the next several years lol...:001_wub:

Is there gonna be an official comment on the loss of MikeR? I'd have happily watched him doing his thing for the next several years lol...:001_wub:
As long as Slim mentioned it here, I concur that I would have loved to see him here, for a long time to cum. The boy has unbelievable sensuality and sexuality and I love his smile. Can you offer any comment David, as why he has left us?

I have read descriptions about how Tyler is so passionate and kissy face on another site. I hope he brings some of that to this shoot with Leon! However, judging from his last couple of shoots here, that is not likely to happen. I love Tyler, I think he is the bomb, but like on that last shoot, he just seems so dispassionate. It is more like," ok I am here, lets get this over with." Very little touching, very little communication, very much boring. I love looking at him anyway, but you'd think by now, he could bring a better game to the shoots.
Leon is absoultely PRECIOUS and ADORABLE. I think Leon and Shane would have been a much better match up than the obvious Shane and Diesal dud.
Just hope it lives up to the hype. I am sure it will be entertainging regardless.

I have always been a Tyler fan and I am happy he is still doing some episodes. Leon is a fun person to watch and just can't wait too see what is going to happen. I am happy to see Diesal is back he is my fav. just don't know what was going on with him in the last shoot. I hope the next one will be better. I did like the hot kissing and Shane is always nice to see. I miss MikeR already, but I knew something was going on with him when he wasn't posting as aften.

What about these new boys :)

As I have watched many of the videos on this site, I found something interesting about introduction of the "new guy". We all have seen it with Shane and what appears to be happening Leon. We aren’t saying the old guys are bad but the new ones give the older ones the new spice of life.

I have read many different places that Tyler had lost the “it” factor. I kind of saw in a few videos where he wasn’t as eager but with the new advent of Leon he seems to have be able to recapture that spark of giddiness that I think us viewers fell for when he first came on Broke Straight Boys

Shane seems to be doing this with a few of the boys as well. I think what we all look for is the eagerness and the wiliness to please the other partner. Shane does this in a very flamboyant way and we rejoice in it. With that being said bring on the boys :001_tt2: