• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Upcoming Broke Straight Boys Gay Sex Scenes

When I made my post three hours ago, I looked both on the homepage and the BTS section and it was not up, at least on my devise. Now it is up and you are right Jay. It just ends mid sentence. Brian does seem very nervous, almost shaking. I’d love for Mark or David to explain why the interview ends so abruptly.
yeah he did seem very nervous…..which makes me more excited to see the scene. Is that awful of me to say that?

According to the “Upcoming” section on the homepage, we are still getting the highly anticipated Ashton/Darron scene next week:

“ Flip Flop Jock Boys
Ashton and Darron return for another great adventure. Muscles and cocks take over the scene as they enjoy each other's sexy bods.”

2F57FB40-E1CD-4D60-A893-36B8CA12524F.jpg

And the scene that had been listed all week for yesterday is now schedule for March 19. :

“ Fucking My Buddy With Morning Wood
It's a good feeling when even before you have your coffee and first waking up, you have a tight-hole to stick your hard dick into.”

3DACA630-40A7-49D3-B939-822AC27AB69C.jpg

But obviously everything is subject to change………

Same on you Mike, cock & ass first goes without question!!!!!

Interesting that the next update has been added to upcoming before todays scene has been released. I wonder if there is another glitch with todays update.

I see we have another newbie coming up in two weeks named Matt. But he gets fucked by Ashton in his first scene. I miss the old progression with new guys, but this guy could be just new to Broke Straight Boys

6D2DB1DB-B02C-43C4-BCC9-85AD0BA2F0F2.jpg

It says Chris takes his first dick. Who is the top?

Good call Jay!
I actually don’t know if it’s the same guy. They look the same, tho so I was just wondering. The model in both pictures has dark hair and the same scruff on the face. It’s possible.

Sadly , we never can go back to "the good olde days".