• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Upcoming Broke Straight Boys Gay Sex Scenes

In a time when we only get one scene a week, I don’t think Broke Straight Boys should be striking deals with anyone or paying anyone more money. I’d rather get a newbie if that meant spending money on the production of more scenes.
I agree with you Jay 100%. Newbies are the life blood of Broke Straight Boys and I want more new fresh faces here rather than the same old, same old.

Whenever a new scene drops on the site, I’ve always looked at the “Coming soon” section on the homepage to see what is coming up. Last night when the Johnny & Jesse scene was released, the update for October 23 just says “Your Hole Is Tight Bro!” No pic and no names. As we only get one scene a week it would be nice to at least know what will be coming up to hopefully look forward to. The title is so generic to be meaningless.

Whenever a new scene drops on the site, I’ve always looked at the “Coming soon” section on the homepage to see what is coming up. Last night when the Johnny & Jesse scene was released, the update for October 23 just says “Your Hole Is Tight Bro!” No pic and no names. As we only get one scene a week it would be nice to at least know what will be coming up to hopefully look forward to. The title is so generic to be meaningless.

Could not agree with you more. As to the last scene, after seeing Johnny bottoming on College Dudes, I had to take a day break from seeing him, top here.

Two days now after the scene dropped on Saturday, and still no names and no pics. Disappointing.

Two days now after the scene dropped on Saturday, and still no names and no pics. Disappointing.
they don’t want to spoil the surprise….

448AB2B0-2A1F-4743-8A27-1B1A81CF36F8.jpg

(As far as whose hole is tight, while I have said I don’t want to see either bottom, a flip here would turn me on big time. lol)

As it would me!

You are quite simply the best Jay. Love you bro! :smiley-love021::smiley-love021::smiley-love021:

(As far as whose hole is tight, while I have said I don’t want to see either bottom, a flip here would turn me on big time. lol)

You know that the beginning 3/4 ths of the scene would be a wrestling match between them over who gets to stay on top. hahaha

You know that the beginning 3/4 ths of the scene would be a wrestling match between them over who gets to stay on top. hahaha
I would love that Tampa and then at the 3/4 mark they could bring in a bottom boy to “double team” as Mike Robbins did with Jordan twice!!!! And they could remain exclusive tops, just the way I like my Broke Straight Boys! :biggrin:

In this case I am a versatile guy as I have stated various times before, so I disagree with you two, but respect your wish & expect to see it as all members have a right to be catered to as well.

You are quite simply the best Jay. Love you bro! :smiley-love021::smiley-love021::smiley-love021:

Totally agree! A flip fuck between these two tops would be the ultimate compromise and the best possible scene! There is another such video in the Broke Straight Boys archives where two hot gay for pay straight tops fucked in each other's virgin ass in the same scene! It was smoking hot and this pairing potentially could be too!

Totally agree! A flip fuck between these two tops would be the ultimate compromise and the best possible scene! There is another such video in the Broke Straight Boys archives where two hot gay for pay straight tops fucked in each other's virgin ass in the same scene! It was smoking hot and this pairing potentially could be too!

And their names were, KG?

The bottom really reminds me of Trevor Spade and makes me think of Nico Nova. Anyway hope there'll be more info on him and his experience with anal sex, and above all I'm thrilled to see him take it from behind!