• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Upcoming Broke Straight Boys Gay Sex Scenes

Now we know the third upcoming scene of William fucking newbie Chase. Chase will debut on Broke Straight Boys with Nico next week, so I am looking forward to a Getting to Know with Chase this week. I have no idea of his status in the industry, but I am hoping that he is new and perhaps identifies as straight? But that’s just me……lolololol

Here is the still for the March 18th scene.

E9A2FF6B-CF5C-4578-88B6-29351C8612F7.jpeg

Now we know the third upcoming scene of William fucking newbie Chase. Chase will debut on Broke Straight Boys with Nico next week, so I am looking forward to a Getting to Know with Chase this week. I have no idea of his status in the industry, but I am hoping that he is new and perhaps identifies as straight? But that’s just me……lolololol

Here is the still for the March 18th scene.

View attachment 121377

I could be wrong but this might be Chase Tyler. I don’t know much about him but he is followed on Twitter by William, Nico, Leo, Chris and Ricky Bobby.

905760E3-55B5-402D-ABD6-163A31B259EC.jpeg

We seem to be on a streak with this week‘s ultra hot scene, the upcoming scene next week of Ricky & Darron, Chase & William and then to Nico and Darron. And the news that Chris will be back too. My cup runneth over. Great stuff coming up. (y)

I know it will probably be awhile before this scene shows up but this teaser on twitter is all I can think about. Harrison (guy on the right) is so incredibly sexy and exactly the reason I fell in love with this place.

IMG_0183.jpeg

Excited that there’s a new Darron scene added to the que. I don’t understand why there’s still no information on the scene before, “Fucking for Car Insurance”. Still no picture or description. Is it a surprise?

Excited that there’s a new Darron scene added to the que. I don’t understand why there’s still no information on the scene before, “Fucking for Car Insurance”. Still no picture or description. Is it a surprise?

And I love that we are getting an extra scene again next week. I am curious who the “Fucking for Car Insurance” will be as well???

I’m appreciative that with today‘s scene, it will have been two weeks in a row with a Tuesday additional scene. However it appears we are going back to a single weekly scene, as after next Saturday‘s Amone/Darron scene, the third scene in the queue, is scheduled for a week from Saturday, April 29th.

But it does feature two of my current favorites, Nico & Chase!

AF7A2F8E-051C-48DA-A645-7DAEFE47D93E.jpeg

Did you guys see? I think I'm simply too excited for this gang of boys! Hope you let them have lots of fun with each other, if not altogether!

Ft_j8OhXwAATT9D

It's @ArchiePaigeXXX @harris_sinn @R1ckyBobb1e and @White22Blake if you wanna follow them on Twitter, and the obvious company's @DandEProd :love:

Did you guys see? I think I'm simply too excited for this gang of boys! Hope you let them have lots of fun with each other, if not altogether!

Ft_j8OhXwAATT9D

It's @ArchiePaigeXXX @harris_sinn @R1ckyBobb1e and @White22Blake if you wanna follow them on Twitter, and the obvious company's @DandEProd :love:

Good find ajames. You’re not the first forumite to notice it. Very hot. Great when we talk about Broke Straight Boys models here as the forum was designed for. 😍

i’m super excited for that scene! too few group scenes these days

Nice to see you and your penis back on the forum, r11yet!!! :wink:

Not sure there will be a group scene but all those guys apparently were at shoot week so we should be getting all kinds of variations from that group.