• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Underutilized and/or Overlooked BSB Models

I'm pleased to see Torin brought up in such an appreciative light. He was absolutely unique to Broke Straight Boys for his personality alone. For the newbies I'll just quickly say that he became a lightning rod for harsh criticism in here from many people. His homophobic remarks and attitude were a bit over the top. His harsh treatment of dear sweet little Aiden. His use of the 3 letter F word and so on. I was appreciative of him from the beginning. He blew in here out of nowhere with his average body and outsized personality, and scattered the dust off of the place.

He got people riled up. He got people talking with passion. Both for and against him. He got people OFF. Big time. :tongue_smilie:

He set a new paradigm for what we might expect from a down on his luck, quintessential straight guy being bribed to have the dreaded gay sex. He broke the previous mold. Shattered it. We could use a guy like him about every 6 months to shake things up a bit. haha

One of the most intriguing things of course is that his lips said, No, No, No!" But his body and some hidden corner of his mind was saying, "Hell Yes!" haha

Last edited:
Logan's friend, the blonde Jay is really hot and only appeared on a few videos. From the olden days I like Taz and Phoenix and from the newbies I really like Leon. Always a soft spot for Tyler, Logan, Jason, Danny and of course the kissing cousins. OMG did I forget Eric and Ross, and isn't it a great pity that Tanner never came across from Straight Boys Jerk Off

I just want to say. I can't wait for Ashton to show up on the futon. He is the bees knees.