• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Under-endowed

little schmuck1

Reaction score
Not all are fans of over-endowed models. Makes me feel inadaquate How about some guys with smaller packages. They are sexey too. Or do you have a site for fans of smaller units now?

I love your screen name, particularly in light of your post. For those not familiar with the word schmuck, which is a Yiddish slang word, here is an online definition that I found:

"a pitiful, foolish or obnoxious person, usually male. Schmuck is from the Yiddish word shmok, itself from the German schmuck, meaning ornament. In Yiddish the word was used first as a euphemism for the male member, it then became a synonym for the English prick, figuratively as well as literally. As employed today, especially by non-Jewish speakers, schmuck is a fairly mild term of abuse, often used ruefully, despairingly or affectionately. It was perceived as an obscenity in the USA for many years with the result that the euphemism shmo was invented in the 1940s."

So, I find your little schmuck name amusing in light of your desire to watch "under endowed" models. To me the size of the "schmuck" is not nearly as important, as the body and face that it is attached to. While I can appreciate a large well formed cock, such as on our own Diesal, and other's on this site, I am not a "size queen". As long as it is normal in appearance, any size cock on a good looking guy is fine for me.

Welcome to the forum, little schmuck1. :001_smile: Your name does make me smile.

Hello little schmuck1! Welcome to the one place where any size is the right size! Thanks for posting. And yes, Mike, his name does make one smile. Too Clever! We are thrilled you have chosen to join us here in our "little" forum, and look forward to your posts. As a start, allow me to suggest "10 Random facts about me" both for your own post, as well as to peruse and learn a little about your fellow forumites. You will find we are an interesting "little" group! Very Clever.

And of course, with the exception of our dear Diesal, we will never ask if you want anything "supersized" LMAO!

Kids in New York, regardless of religion or ethnic background, grow up learning most of the ethnic words and expressions from around the world. I can tell you "Schmuck" is one of them.

As an early teen on a European Vacation with my rents I laughed my ass off when I saw "Schmuck" shops in Germany. Those are places where you can buy the family jewels. lol

I too love the handle.

Just some things to think about and ask yourself why?

Dear Slim,

I like a large penis as much as the next guy or gal as magnifying glasses are inconvenient, get in the way, and sometimes require cleaning with heavy usage. However, "large" can fall anywhere within the range of 6 inches and upwards to infinity. Due to political correctness issues, anything below 6 inches requires "rounding off" the actual measurement to the next higher whole number "giving them the benefit of the doubt". But isn't it a mean-spirited curiousity in how we delight in hearing about the "smallest of the small" and use that to measure up the relative manliness of the owner, as if they really had a choice and deserved what little they got.

Furthermore, isn't it even more odd that the less we like an individual, the happer we are to learn of their miniscule appendage measurements and, conversly, the more we like an individual, it validates our opinion of them as a man's man to learn that they are generously endowed.

Just some things to think about and ask yourself why? Why does this have to be this way? What valid purpose does this serve? Who gets to make the rules, anyway? Outside of mere bragging rights, what difference does it make if you truly love your partner or yourself?

Sincerely,

Stimpy, Smaller in size and Bigger in heart (in case you were wondering)

Dear Slim,

I like a large penis as much as the next guy or gal as magnifying glasses are inconvenient, get in the way, and sometimes require cleaning with heavy usage.

You forgot to mention that they can burn as well, especially if being used outdoors at the beach in the summer, Stimpy!:001_tt2:

Dear Slim,

I like a large penis as much as the next guy or gal as magnifying glasses are inconvenient, get in the way, and sometimes require cleaning with heavy usage. However, "large" can fall anywhere within the range of 6 inches and upwards to infinity. Due to political correctness issues, anything below 6 inches requires "rounding off" the actual measurement to the next higher whole number "giving them the benefit of the doubt". But isn't it a mean-spirited curiousity in how we delight in hearing about the "smallest of the small" and use that to measure up the relative manliness of the owner, as if they really had a choice and deserved what little they got.

Furthermore, isn't it even more odd that the less we like an individual, the happer we are to learn of their miniscule appendage measurements and, conversly, the more we like an individual, it validates our opinion of them as a man's man to learn that they are generously endowed.

Just some things to think about and ask yourself why? Why does this have to be this way? What valid purpose does this serve? Who gets to make the rules, anyway? Outside of mere bragging rights, what difference does it make if you truly love your partner or yourself?

Sincerely,

Stimps, it's simple my dear fellow.

When we were mostly either farmers, slaves or royalty, there were very specific reasons, central to the well being of the social order, for a guy to have a really big, long, thick, stiff dick.

Since female children are stronger, and survived the vicissitudes of an ancient childhood better, and since boys were eventually the ones who did the very hardest physical labor and/or were expected to become kings upon the deaths of their fathers, it was important for men to sire a few men, as many as possible in fact since they were the weaker sex in childhood and tended, stupidly, to die off before they were five.

Physiologically the big dick played an enormous role in this whole socio-economic saga. I think most of the following is true, but welcome input:

During intercourse, and perhaps absent some of the mutual affection that we expect spouses to have for each other ever since people began marrying for love (a fairly recent state of affairs), a big willy with some staying power is thought to have a better chance of provoking, in its owners' partner, a vaginal orgasm. This specific type of orgasm creates a pH environment which is specially friendly to the male sperm (as opposed to the female sperm). Male sperm, like the baby males they give rise to, are weaker, making them slower in the race to fertilize the ovum, so a pH that helps them, poor little tykes, makes for male babes. That's one advantage to having a gigantor in your jeans if you want a bunch of sons. The other reason a big willy helps produce boys is because if you actually ejaculate near the cervix, rather than just somewhere in the vagina, you short circuit the marathon and deliver the sperm much nearer the eggy. That also gives an advantage to the sperm that will go on to produce male babies.

So size matters. For geopolitical and socioeconomic reasons. Only.

And of course, we all were taught this fable as a child:

The mouse went for a ride in his brand new Corvette. Not paying attention, he drove into a hole so deep he couldn't drive out of it. Crawling up and out of the hole, the mouse went to the elephant for help as he was biggest and wisest creature in the forest. The elephant went over to the crash site and stuck his huge dick into the hole. The mouse got back into his Corvette, driving it up the elephant's dick and out of the hole. The mouse thanked the elephant for his help and drove away.

The moral to the story? If you have a big dick, you don't need a Corvette.

Who needs a Corvette anyway when you can drive the king of the road!

The mouse went for a ride in his brand new Corvette. Not paying attention, he drove into a hole so deep he couldn't drive out of it. Crawling up and out of the hole, the mouse went to the elephant for help as he was biggest and wisest creature in the forest. The elephant went over to the crash site and stuck his huge dick into the hole. The mouse got back into his Corvette, driving it up the elephant's dick and out of the hole. The mouse thanked the elephant for his help and drove away.

Dear Smiley,

How did you know I was finally getting around to ordering a new Corvette, a shiny bright red one with its long, long, long highly sensitive nose with some black latex protective covering on the tip, as a consolation prize to myself.

Now, according to you wise counsel Smiley, I must begin looking for a shiney bright red elephant with some black latex protective covering on the tip of its trunk, instead. I am just wondering if they will take trade-ins, how long their warranty runs, how large a pooper-scooper I will need to purchase, and if they come factory-equipped with a solar powered air conditioning/navigation/cell phone/internet connected computer system. Nothing fancy, just the bare essentials with the maximum of endowments as standard equipment and highly reliable to boot.

Sincerely puzzled,

Stimpy

Go figure, I drive a Mustang, and my uncle Richard is 6'5". Who knew?:lol:

Slim,

While your arguments for "size matters" are certainly plausible. I can tell you that such lore is pure unaldulterated poppycock. I have 3 cousins all with rather large appendages, the smallest of the 3 being a short 10 inches. The three have sired 9 children, and of the 9, only one is a boy! So, that throws that theory out.

Then again, I have an uncle with a modest endowment, and that lucky bastard has sired 6 sons, with 3 differenet women, and he is still longing to have a daughter. Again, it just doesn't add up.

I have never found any evidence that there exists any scientific reason for the siring of males over females. That is not to say that what you offer is not valid. It certainly does sound very convincing. I have to ask though, did you offer your remarks based on scientific evidence, or was it your opinion? I know the pH thing is correct, but I doubt that the size of a penis affects the pH of a woman's vagina. Furthermore, having an orgasm is not required for a woman to conceive. Women have been getting pregnant for millenia without experiencing an orgasm.

So, while there appear to be no scientific facts for your statements, they sure sound good! In theory they could have some basis.