• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

tyler

That's what I'm thinking, Slim. It isn't said during the vid when it was recorded. No Futon talk at Boy Gusher Just Boys Gushin'!

The footage you see on Boy Gusher was filmed years ago. It was meant for our DVDs called "Got Milked", but DVD sales have declined so much and our series "Got Milked" did so well, we decided to place the Got Milked content and the content we filmed for future Got Milks on the Boy Gusher site. I wanted to actually call the Boy Gusher site got milked, but of course that name was already taken by the milk industry. Thus Boy Gusher.com was born. All the Got Milked content can now be seen on Boy Gusher and once we get through all the old content, we have some really hot new scenes, with hot boys and pics that will be seen on Boy Gusher.com. That site is still fairly new but doing well and holding its own :thumbup:

I don't think it will be the next Broke Straight Boys site, but Boy Gusher will be just as popular as College Boy Physicals.

We are also working on another new site...but that will be announce towards the end of this year!

-David

I love Tyler..always have...always will. He is beautiful. There could never be too much of him. I would love to see him and Cody together. With some kissing...how amazing would that be? And hey, lot's throw Mike in there sometime too...ha, just my favorites...