• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Tyler on CBP

bjd11185

Reaction score
It was a decent scene wish there could have been some fucking involved, maybe a followup scene.

Tyler looking VERY good!!!

Thank you bjd for alerting me to the fact that Tyler starred in this episode. I highly recommend that any fan of the old Broke Straight Boys take the opportunity to see how good that Tyler looks in 2011. In his last scenes here on Broke Straight Boys, he had gained some weight, as he had quit smoking, (he revealed this info on the new site that currently employs him), but he is back to looking like the beautiful young Tyler that many of us fell in love with at the car show, and in all his subsequent scenes.

Great to see him again back on the Broke Straight Boys site, looking so good!

I believe this was an early scene that was not released by College Boy Physicals for whatever reason. There was a scene on Broke Straight Boys-1 with these two models which was released 2/2/08. They look much the same in that scene as they do in the one just released. Just my opinion though, and I'm often wrong as everyone knows.

I believe this was an early scene that was not released by College Boy Physicals for whatever reason. There was a scene on Broke Straight Boys-1 with these two models which was released 2/2/08. They look much the same in that scene as they do in the one just released. Just my opinion though, and I'm often wrong as everyone knows.
You could be correct Buckeye. Tyler does still work for D&E, and I do believe that David still provides the content for College Boy Physicals, and he is in similar shape today, but this very well could be an older unreleased episode.

I would like to call on the expert of all matters, Tyler, the one and only Broke Straight Boys Tyler investigator, Mr. Slimvintage to solve this mystery.

As some experts can count the rings in a tree to date it, perhaps Mr. Slimmie has his methods to examine Tyler's body, and face, and give us a read on when this examination was recorded.

I feel like Jimmy Olson trying to summon Super"Slim"man with his secret watch. Slimmie, Slimmie, zzzzz zzzzz Come in Come in. :thumbup:

One other thing that I noticed, Mike, was Dr. Toppinbottom. Looks like an earlier version of him, and I don't think he has appeared in an episode since 4/10/10. But I look forward to your calling up the "big guns" to see what they think. I love a good mystery.

Thanks, ohvanz.

bjd11185, I guess that means there won't be a follow-up scene unless it was produced in 2008. :(
The follow-up scene where Tyler Evans bottoms for Sean Tyler(Doc)
exists on the same dvd.I call upon Mark and David to please their members by bringing that scene as well in next updates.