• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Tyler & Danny got me missing College Dudes

covnorse

Reaction score
First, thank you, Broke Straight Boys for Tyler Griffin and Danny Cannon. They are gorgeous and their recent scene was beautiful. I prefer clean cut, good looking nice guys like them and have enjoyed both of these models immensely.
However, it got me thinking that this is the type of scene that used to be produced on College Dudes I also subscribe to College Dudes but I am evaluating where I spend my money for this interest and both College Dudes and Broke Straight Boys are on the chopping block.
When I subscribed to College Dudes, I was getting more frequent updates, but since October, it has been just 1 new scene a week. If you go back to October, you can see how it used to be: From October 12 to the October 22, there were 4 new updates. Since then, College Dudes has gone to once a week with new videos on Thursday and a "throwback" on Tuesday, which is a scene pulled from the archives and re-posted to the front page.
I have preferred College Dudes over Broke Straight Boys for a long time because I prefer to watch guys enjoying the sex rather than appearing to compromise their real desires, and I believe that the guys on College Dudes are better looking, usually. I keep a Broke Straight Boys subscription because there is always a batch of models that I want to watch - like now, with Jesse, Tyler, Danny, the Twins, and some others - and also because of the bonus sites. But since the changes to College Dudes in the fall, the HSBoys bonus site has been added for members, so I don't need both memberships for that. Boy Gusher was also added, but that site doesn't do anything for me, personally. The other two bonus sites added are no longer updated (Ass Lick Boys and College Dudes).
The infrequent updates and lack of upcoming preview stills at College Dudes are displeasing. There were some very good looking models introduced in the fall (Juniee, Logan, Mickey, et. al.) and we have seen nothing of them since. I am thrilled to see Dylan Drive back on the site, but when will we see him again? The site has become very inconsistent.
College Dudes's archives is a collection worth paying for, without question, but I hope that this current model of content distribution is temporary because I am starting to shop.
And to my original point, some of these Broke Straight Boys guys would make for better fits on College Dudes, I think. Tyler and Danny for sure, and maybe Jesse, too, though I love hearing him speak during the pre-scene chatter.
I hope management can advise on what the future holds for College Dudes, a once truly excellent site that has gotten to be a little slow lately.
Thanks.

First, thank you, Broke Straight Boys for Tyler Griffin and Danny Cannon. They are gorgeous and their recent scene was beautiful. I prefer clean cut, good looking nice guys like them and have enjoyed both of these models immensely.
However, it got me thinking that this is the type of scene that used to be produced on College Dudes I also subscribe to College Dudes but I am evaluating where I spend my money for this interest and both College Dudes and Broke Straight Boys are on the chopping block.
When I subscribed to College Dudes, I was getting more frequent updates, but since October, it has been just 1 new scene a week. If you go back to October, you can see how it used to be: From October 12 to the October 22, there were 4 new updates. Since then, College Dudes has gone to once a week with new videos on Thursday and a "throwback" on Tuesday, which is a scene pulled from the archives and re-posted to the front page.
I have preferred College Dudes over Broke Straight Boys for a long time because I prefer to watch guys enjoying the sex rather than appearing to compromise their real desires, and I believe that the guys on College Dudes are better looking, usually. I keep a Broke Straight Boys subscription because there is always a batch of models that I want to watch - like now, with Jesse, Tyler, Danny, the Twins, and some others - and also because of the bonus sites. But since the changes to College Dudes in the fall, the HSBoys bonus site has been added for members, so I don't need both memberships for that. Boy Gusher was also added, but that site doesn't do anything for me, personally. The other two bonus sites added are no longer updated (Ass Lick Boys and College Dudes).
The infrequent updates and lack of upcoming preview stills at College Dudes are displeasing. There were some very good looking models introduced in the fall (Juniee, Logan, Mickey, et. al.) and we have seen nothing of them since. I am thrilled to see Dylan Drive back on the site, but when will we see him again? The site has become very inconsistent.
College Dudes's archives is a collection worth paying for, without question, but I hope that this current model of content distribution is temporary because I am starting to shop.
And to my original point, some of these Broke Straight Boys guys would make for better fits on College Dudes, I think. Tyler and Danny for sure, and maybe Jesse, too, though I love hearing him speak during the pre-scene chatter.
I hope management can advise on what the future holds for College Dudes, a once truly excellent site that has gotten to be a little slow lately.
Thanks.

I too like College Dudes and have been a duo member for awhile. I agree with what you have to say in regards to the site and some of the models.

was a total turn off did not like this scene at all sorry

I was a subscriber for a good period of time. The boys were hot ass hell!! But so fucking boring in the setting they were given. They were like robots. In my opinion that site is a waste. Would love to see the boys on a better site. Not trying to be a jerk just being honest

4 5 5 The scene was better than average the guys were good and the cum shot nice. I would like to see a different pairing a better top. much more dominant.