• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Tyler and...

i2ina69

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Tyler and sblumanshine now that would be a hot vid. does any one agree?:tongue_smilie::drool:

Tyler and sblumanshine now that would be a hot vid. does any one agree?:tongue_smilie::drool:

I know it is just my opinion but I think Tyler could make any other guy look hot in a sex scene...

I will show my ignorance. What is a sblumanshine?

I also agree with, Jayman. Tyler has the ability to make everyone look good!

I will show my ignorance. What is a sblumanshine?

I also agree with, Jayman. Tyler has the ability to make everyone look good!

Sblumanshine is another member of the Forum, from Alaska I believe, and pretty sexy too.:biggrin:

Sblumanshine is another member of the Forum, from Alaska I believe, and pretty sexy too.:biggrin:
I just checked out Sblumanshine, and he is very hot and would look great with Tyler. I checked a few of his posts and he is from Alaska. How do you remember so much Jayman? Your brain seems to operate like a computer. Perhaps you were sent here from another world, to "lead" and "guide" us mortals here on the Broke Straight Boys forum.:biggrin:

If I ever am stopped by spacemen from a flying saucer, and they ask me to take me to your leader, I will direct them to this forum and your email.:001_smile:

Mike

I just checked out Sblumanshine, and he is very hot and would look great with Tyler. I checked a few of his posts and he is from Alaska. How do you remember so much Jayman? Your brain seems to operate like a computer. Perhaps you were sent here from another world, to "lead" and "guide" us mortals here on the Broke Straight Boys forum.:biggrin:

If I ever am stopped by spacemen from a flying saucer, and they ask me to take me to your leader, I will direct them to this forum and your email.:001_smile:

Mike

ROFLMAO:lol:

Attachments

• calvinhobbes_laughing.jpg
    calvinhobbes_laughing.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 33