• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Ty&Ky

slimvintage

BSB Addict
Reaction score
They both are bright and very easy to look at. Without losing an iota of self esteem they both have faced up to the fact that guys turn them on to some degree. Neither is effeminate at all, they're both cute guys with very agreeable crackly post adolescent male voices that they use very well. They both have senses of humor, something of a vocabulary, good diction and an instinctive feeling for timing. Two pale twinky bodies with especially nice shoulders and chests. I can't believe that Kyler's pseudonym wasn't a variant on Tyler's, proof that someone else, the pseudonamer, saw the potential for comparison.

that is so wrong stevie.

younger people are different then us 30 something year olds. Gender and sexuality are less of defining boundaries. Things are more fluid for kids now a days. Does not make then nelly drag queens.

I agree with Randall.

I have never thought of Tyler as effeminate. Kyler is admittedly Bi, but I don't see him as effeminate either. Neither guy is a nelly. Nice guys. I love 'em.

On some other sites I subscribe to, the guys are totally gay for pay. Actually, I would be scared to be with some of those guys. Macho guys? You betcha! Horny as hell, and like to get off no matter whom they happen to be fucking! It's all about the money..... and hormones.

They both are bright and very easy to look at. Without losing an iota of self esteem they both have faced up to the fact that guys turn them on to some degree. Neither is effeminate at all, they're both cute guys with very agreeable crackly post adolescent male voices that they use very well. They both have senses of humor, something of a vocabulary, good diction and an instinctive feeling for timing. Two pale twinky bodies with especially nice shoulders and chests. I can't believe that Kyler's pseudonym wasn't a variant on Tyler's, proof that someone else, the pseudonamer, saw the potential for comparison.

I really like where you are going with this Slim...:thumbup: Kyler does have some effeminate mannerisms but I think he comes across a fairly butch for the most part.

Daaaaaaaang....

I never used the terms "nelly" or "drag queen." I said "kind of sissy", "artistic" and "gentle." It was said in fun, but not to make fun.

It is wonderful that you all rallied to their defense, though I don't know that they need to be defended. Each of our boys is unique in their presence, each sexy in their demeanor. I think it is great that all of you are so protective. Broke Straight Boys members are like a family that I feel a part. Guess I need a trip to the woodshed, Pa.

Accept my apology for posting what you perceived as stereotypical bitchiness. My intent was to amuse, never to hurt.

I will post an apology to Tyler under his thread. Kyler doesn't have a thread that I know of, so I ask any who may know how to contact him to direct him here. I have the utmost respect for them both.

In Sincere Earnest,

stevie

Stevie, consider your trip to the "wood" shed done! :001_smile:

No worries. There have been posters that have said far far worse things about the models than you did. Myself included! :blushing:

This forum IS kind of an odd little family group, and now you are a member of it! :001_smile:

Daaaaaaaang....

I never used the terms "nelly" or "drag queen." I said "kind of sissy", "artistic" and "gentle." It was said in fun, but not to make fun.

It is wonderful that you all rallied to their defense, though I don't know that they need to be defended. Each of our boys is unique in their presence, each sexy in their demeanor. I think it is great that all of you are so protective. Broke Straight Boys members are like a family that I feel a part. Guess I need a trip to the woodshed, Pa.

Accept my apology for posting what you perceived as stereotypical bitchiness. My intent was to amuse, never to hurt.

I will post an apology to Tyler under his thread. Kyler doesn't have a thread that I know of, so I ask any who may know how to contact him to direct him here. I have the utmost respect for them both.

In Sincere Earnest,

stevie

Stevie, it is OK. Everyone was stating their own personal opinion. I saw some effeminate speech and mannerisms too but nothing that would scream hey this guy is gay or bisexual. It was just my opinion. That and about $2.00 will get me a cup of coffee and a donut. We love you and respect your opinions. I think we have all learned to agree to disagree from time to time. Bless your heart and keep posting. I love your feed back....:biggrin:

Hey, let me know the time and date and I will meet you at Fred's Woodshed too. I believe it is rear the Elmira, NY border. I did Karaoke there one night. I made $100.00 dollars there that night. I was dared for $50.00 to get up and sing a song. So, I got up and sang 10 songs. The other $50.00 was mercy money to beg me to never sing again. LOL:dancingpenis: