• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Ty Diesal video

kungsurf

Reaction score
I just tried to watch this video. In case nobody told you over there, HD requires more intense lighting to get the same effect as standard digital. The new LED movie lights do a great job. Without them the scene has no dimension. It looks grayed out and lifeless. HD may look good on paper but not for amateur sex scenes. Oh yeah and I have been a professional producer here in Hollywood for many years. Last time I felt like this the 8-track was just coming out!!

And again I thought lighting was fine. I am not a "hollywood producer" but I am a consumer and I thought it looked great. Keep up the good work D & E media.

oooo hollywood producer? is your ego as big as your text? i just feel bad for you, i hope this all isnt some overcompensation or a lacking in some other department....

It was mentioned before that David had some problems with lighting when he started HD, it has now been fixed. (why am I even replying to this anyway)

It was mentioned before that David had some problems with lighting when he started HD, it has now been fixed. (why am I even replying to this anyway)

Because people join the Forum and sometimes post comments or questions without reading through the back threads. Love ya Scorpio... our technology is great but it still cannot overcome time contraints imposed by work or perhaps laziness.

could not have said it better myself, JW!!!

haha!

anyhow sorry, i have been trying to keep my negative comments to a minimum since i have noticed i might have been a little mean lately, so i do apologize for saying he has a small penis (ive never seen it, im sure its huge). but instead of people coming on and using words to fix the problem (one of the many definitions of rhetoric) they come on with huge bold text and take on a very demeaning tone. lets all remember that when we have a problem, im sure any of the staff will help us fix it within their power.

haha!

anyhow sorry, i have been trying to keep my negative comments to a minimum since i have noticed i might have been a little mean lately, so i do apologize for saying he has a small penis (ive never seen it, im sure its huge). but instead of people coming on and using words to fix the problem (one of the many definitions of rhetoric) they come on with huge bold text and take on a very demeaning tone. lets all remember that when we have a problem, im sure any of the staff will help us fix it within their power.

I'm with you Gurl!!!!!!! JW I love it when you're right!!!!!!!!

Yes! Sorry about that...I did mention in a few post that we had to learn a whole new camera and system. We normally film with lots of lights but for some reason when we did the HD, we had some issue's. We figured it out and all is well.

In my past threads I stated that some of our members may not notice it, but we do...but its not that bad and we can still view it. It may bad and I do apologies, but we did get the HD lighting down pat and once the new reels start uploading you will see even a bigger and better picture quality.

Some have already emailed me and remarked that the difference is much better, but its going to get even better.

Again..I apologies if some of the episodes maybe a bit off color or dark....but overall its still viewable and most will not notice!

Thank you for your patients!

haha!

At least it wasn't in all caps to boot...