• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Two Titans Fuck - Darron & Nico - scene thread

mikeyank

Long time forumite
Reaction score
The Before The Scene is up and David introduces them as the two most popular current models on the site which is correct by the numbers. I checked and they are #1 and #3 with Jake Spencer sandwiched between them, (and what a sandwich that would make, :drool: ). The boys are introduced and shake hands and they will be shaking a lot more when the scene drops tomorrow.

They are both adorable as David tells us that this was filmed on Darron’s One Year Anniversary on Broke Straight Boys David asks the boys if they’ve been recognized from this site and Darron says yes and that in fact two women recognized him as a Broke Straight Boys model. My guess is that we still have plenty of women who are members as we used to have so many as forumites, (Ms. K, Beth, LoveLumps, Miss Deidra, Milla, Grace just to name a few off the top of my head). Nico has not yet been recognized in public as a model here.

The boys show off their dicks and asses and torsos and this time around Nico will fuck Darron. I am anticipating an ultra hot scene!!!! Can’t wait! Should be a wonderful Meeting of the Titans, young hot and hard!!!

0DD4A200-F96D-48A6-9FE9-2CE4162B2BAB.jpeg

In the pre scene interview, David informed the models and all of us that Nico and Darron are currently Broke Straight Boys 's most popular models, and I agree with that! The boys agreed that Nico will top Darron tomorrow for their next scene Darron expects to top and Nico agrees to talk about it! Looks like a great scene tomorrow!

OK, so the famous technical error happened again on one of the most anticipated scenes. The upcoming scenes advanced but todays scene didn’t release. 😢

What is the set time that we should expect a scene each week? Let's us know so we will all have something to look forward too!!!!

Most of them are set to release normally between 5-7pm eastern time. We don't do an exact because when we do there is so many people watching or downloading the video it brings down performance so that is why it is not longer an exact set time every week now.