• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Two Hot Gingers Fuck

kgmets

BSB God
Reaction score
Richie West returns to to Charlie. Even when Richie was Broke Straight Boys's best bottom, I couldn't help but notice his long hard cock, which led me to speculate that he would be a very good top as well. When Richie filmed for College Dudes, Richie topped as much as he bottomed and became a solid vers model. Just watched the pre scene interview and look forward to tomorrow's scene in which Richie will be the stud top!

I watched the Before The Scene last night and I was once again entertained by David’s talk with Richie and Charlie. I also liked the two quick cuts of the boys before the actual interview began. I love behind the scenes stuff. The focus of the talk was that Eddie took both guys along with Jesse to a drag show at a local gay club the night before. It was Charlies first time at a drag show and he enjoyed it. Richie enjoyed getting out as well and they spoke about a couple of guys at the bar who tried to pick up Jesse. This seven minute interview is what makes Broke Straight Boys still fun for me, to see who these guys are and not just what they do having sex. David is still the master at bringing the most out of the models. It was also interesting that this was filmed on Friday the 13th, so that means it was filmed in August and it was the end of the shoot week, so the two new guys we see in the still clip of next week’s update are apparently going to be paired up with both Richie and Charlie, in future updates that were shot before this scene.

It was also interesting that this was filmed on Friday the 13th, so that means it was filmed in August and it was the end of the shoot week, so the two new guys we see in the still clip of next week’s update are apparently going to be paired up with both Richie and Charlie, in future updates that were shot before this scene.
oh I didn’t think that at all. If they can only accommodate 4 guys at one time, I wouldn’t think they’d have room for the two new guys. I think they’re stocking up and just now getting to these August scenes. I think Johnny Hunter is the 4th guy and didn’t hang out with Richie, Jesse, or Charlie because he’s local and just went home….lol. I’m guessing there will be a Johnny/Richie scene at some point. No comment.

oh I didn’t think that at all. If they can only accommodate 4 guys at one time, I wouldn’t think they’d have room for the two new guys. I think they’re stocking up and just now getting to these August scenes. I think Johnny Hunter is the 4th guy and didn’t hang out with Richie, Jesse, or Charlie because he’s local and just went home….lol. I’m guessing there will be a Johnny/Richie scene at some point. No comment.

I thought I heard a brief mention of Friday the 13th. If that was the date of filming, the last month we had a Friday 13th was August, which sounds about right from Broke Straight Boys's filming schedule the past year.

Just watched the scene. Richie was Broke Straight Boys's best bottom ever in his first run with Broke Straight Boys, but in his return scene tonight, Richie was the total top. Even in his bottoming days, Richie's long cock was almost always rock hard, which I took as a sign that he had top potential. Then he moved to College Dudes, where he topped as much as he bottomed. As for Charlie, his cock sucking was his best to date, and he really seemed to get into getting fucked by Richie. Stick around Richie, you have been missed as Broke Straight Boys's best bottom, and you are most welcome back whether you top or bottom!

Just watched the scene. Richie was Broke Straight Boys's best bottom ever in his first run with Broke Straight Boys, but in his return scene tonight, Richie was the total top. Even in his bottoming days, Richie's long cock was almost always rock hard, which I took as a sign that he had top potential. Then he moved to College Dudes, where he topped as much as he bottomed. As for Charlie, his cock sucking was his best to date, and he really seemed to get into getting fucked by Richie. Stick around Richie, you have been missed as Broke Straight Boys's best bottom, and you are most welcome back whether you top or bottom!

I agree with what kg wrote but dd Richie has topped elsewhere and did a great job there , too. As to Charlie, he was impressive in his bottoming, especially in sucking Richie's cock. This is an expansion on what above.

I agree with what everyone has had to say above. Great seeing Richie back. Charlie has come such a long way. I'm so glad to see he's getting into the groove.

Just watched the post scene interview, which had an interesting discussion of whether the best top is a vers guy with bottoming experience? Richie strongly agreed asserting that his experience as a bottom informs him as a top as to what will hurt a bottom and what will not. When David observed how Richie started fucking Charlie and later picked up the pace, Richie quite correctly replied "that's the way its supposed to be!" The curve in Richie's long cock also drew kudos from Charlie for hitting inside him in some very pleasurable spots!

KG that is exactly why I say versatility makes for the best tops & bottoms.