• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Turnback Tuesday - A regular thing ?

joninliverton

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Hi Mark,

Just seen the latest forthcoming updates and noticed the Turnback Tuesday scene. Is this going to be a regular Tuesday update from a blast from the past ? I hope so.

I hope so too. Going back in time with carefully selected scenes could be very entertaining and lots of fun! :001_smile:

I guess it all depends on how much unreleased behind the scenes footage that they have from "back in the day", but I would thoroughly enjoy outtakes and pre and post scene footage of the models from the Classic Broke Straight Boys era.

I guess it all depends on how much unreleased behind the scenes footage that they have from "back in the day", but I would thoroughly enjoy outtakes and pre and post scene footage of the models from the Classic Broke Straight Boys era.

Exactly but I think we should treat it as the bonus it is and not slate the models or ex models as they probably are now, should they do a lousy job.

Exactly but I think we should treat it as the bonus it is and not slate the models or ex models as they probably are now, should they do a lousy job.
I agree and that is why I question having the same "1-5" voting system on the BTS as on the new updates. To me, a free gift should not be rated. I just say thank you and move on.

It also breaks up the gap between the Monday and Thursday releases.

You bring up a good point there Jon. I had been meaning to mention that on the suggestion thread. I think that putting a BTS update in the Tuesday slot on a regular basis makes lots of sense. Since it's the longest stretch of the week that we have between updates...I think members would be quite happy to have something to break up that gap. Between the BTS vids, the updates and the forum, it gives the accurate impression that there is something new and fresh happening on the site pretty much every day of the week.

"Broke Straight Boys The site that never sleeps." I like it! haha

You bring up a good point there Jon. I had been meaning to mention that on the suggestion thread. I think that putting a BTS update in the Tuesday slot on a regular basis makes lots of sense. Since it's the longest stretch of the week that we have between updates...I think members would be quite happy to have something to break up that gap. Between the BTS vids, the updates and the forum, it gives the accurate impression that there is something new and fresh happening on the site pretty much every day of the week.

"Broke Straight Boys The site that never sleeps." I like it! haha
Like some members! haha

I agree and that is why I question having the same "1-5" voting system on the BTS as on the new updates. To me, a free gift should not be rated. I just say thank you and move on.

True true, why are the BTS even rated? They weren't at the beginning, were they?

I generally return a lot of my gifts.....I'd rather have the cash. Wonder how much I could get out of a barely used BTS?