• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Trey and Brandon

centex

Reaction score
Wow what a hot video guys it so superb and hot as hell .........Trey sure looked like he was enjoying himself and so did Brandon sure would like to see some day Trey topping some stud it would be hot too see that. Anyways guys great job look forward to seeing more of you too.:w00t::smiley-sex011::smiley-sex020:

While it was not a very believable "cherry popping", it was a hot vid. I especially loved watching Trey while he was getting sucked by Brandon.

I think Brandon was definitely the star in this episode! I love how he commits. Brandon comes here to do a job and he seems to be able to enjoy and go with it. I like that Brandon seems to enjoy the kissing, hell he seems to enjoy everything ! He certainly had much better cock sucking skills. While I still like Trey, his performance was a bit lackluster. I was not at all impressed with his oral skills. And all that moaning, which most the time sounded like a grunt. What the hell was up with that? Obviously he enjoyed what Brandon did for him. It's not that easy to cum when someone is pounding your ass. ANd did I miss something, or did Brandon just ram his cock into Trey with absolutely NO lube?!? I would have turned around and bitch slapped him! LOL
Not an Oscar winning episode, but it was entertaining, for me, anyway.

I'm sure there must have been some pre-camera work, some preparation (dildos!) and some pre-lubrication. I love it when guys cum while they're taking it in the ass!

I'm sure there must have been some pre-camera work, some preparation (dildos!) and some pre-lubrication. I love it when guys cum while they're taking it in the ass!

I totally agree with you! And, I seem to recall in a BTS sometime back, I think with Jamie and Bobby and Jimmy, that the boys are prepped before the scene is actually shot. I remember that in BSB1, David also preferred for the models to do some prep work, so there would be no surprises! LOL

I totally agree with you! And, I seem to recall in a BTS sometime back, I think with Jamie and Bobby and Jimmy, that the boys are prepped before the scene is actually shot. I remember that in BSB1, David also preferred for the models to do some prep work, so there would be no surprises! LOL
Yep I too noticed it go in non-lubed, for a first time haha that would have really hurt. No WOW factor about this scene, but it was okay! Good job Trey for first on camera bottom scene.

I really liked this video a lot. It had all of the components I enjoy watching and Trey and Brandon seemed to get along great. In fact, it looked like they had fun. I would love to see both of them back soon.

ME TOO!!!!! I like it even more if they cum with in their ass and not jerking themselves.

Just watched this vid and LOVED it.
I think Trey and Brandon did a great job.
All you Nancy Drews and Jessica Flechers......just relax. Be it his first time or not......who cares.
Did a great job boys.
~Jstwicked