• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Top Doc Gives Nurse Matt Juicy Fuck

kgmets2

BSB God
Reaction score
Dr. Sage visits Nurse Matt to congratulate Matt on his upcoming medical studies in Switzerland and offers the nurse a good bye gift, which consists of making out, exchanging blow jobs, and the hot doc rimming and then fucking Matt's ass! Dr. Sage then shot a big load of cum on Matt's asshole, and then bred him, pushing his cum up inside the hot nurse butt, with Nurse Matt then shooting his own huge load! Great scene, but I hope that this is not a signal that Nurse Matt will be leaving College Boy Physicals For the past few years, the youthful looking Dr. Sage and Nurse Matt, both of whom look much younger than their actual ages, have made some outstanding hot content for College Boy Physicals of a youngish looking medical staff getting in on, sucking and fucking their college boy patients (and occasionally getting fucked by them), a kind of Golden Age for College Boy Physicals content. For that reason, I hope that College Boy Physicals does not lose Nurse Matt.

doctor-touched-my-pee-pee.jpg

Hope not but could be given the dialogue in the Dr. Sage says good bye to Nurse Matt scene.