• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Tony and Keith - College Physicals

nedrow1

Reaction score
Two handsome youths with Tony edging out in front with his seemingly special affliction for holding Keith's nuts while he runs his tight lips up and down his shaft, his neat mellon butt cheeks during the sexty nine, and his exemplary long hung hang after his generous deluge of cum. A pleasant and happy gathering in time well spent though they had a worthy embraceable kiss they missed sucking off each other's spent cock. N:001_tongue:ext time, perhaps.

LOL, nedrow. I can't remember any guys sucking each other's spent cock! But, that is an idea. I was hoping one of them (Tony) would ask the other boy to finger his ass while sucking. That would have been hot! Even hotter would be to see these two do anal!! I guess I'll just have to fantasize about that little scenario.

These guys had great chemistry together. The kiss and the 69 were completely unexpected, which made them even hotter. I would love to see them together again, but the scenario would probably be too unbelievable, for David to make that video.

David has promised me big surprises for College Boy Physicals, so I am on the edge of my seat.

Last edited:
Hi All,

David, let me just say that i am looking forward to your work on College Boy Physicals and i will miss you on Broke Straight Boys.I am looking forward to seeing what is left of your work.

Hoping you and your family enjoyed your holidays.

Thanks
Tony
Patchogue NY.

P.S. Is our Tyler still smoke free......

That was hot! little Tony seemed to be in charge. And a random jock kiss, cute. Don't know why the whole physical thing is so hot but it is. One of the hottest Docs was TJ/Dr Rimmerman. Hope he is okay, I know he had issues.

So I am behind on news, David you are staying with College Boy Physicals and handing of Broke Straight Boys? Can I ask why--or point me to an announcement.

Thanks!

Hi All,

P.S. Is our Tyler still smoke free......

hah mrboop funny how we care about people we don't know but feel we know in some way, I was wondering the same thing. Even if Tyler gets a cute little tummy for awhile, good for him for quitting. Kissing a smoker is rarely fun.

hah mrboop funny how we care about people we don't know but feel we know in some way, I was wondering the same thing. Even if Tyler gets a cute little tummy for awhile, good for him for quitting. Kissing a smoker is rarely fun.
:thumbup:

I actually like how Tyler has filled out..a bit more meaty....

Yes..in Feb. 2011 you will start seeing the changes!

I can't wait. If the new scenes have the new professor......Parker......or, dare I dream, JIMMIE.........I just might need Undie's crash cart, out here in Cali.:001_tt1::001_tt1::001_tt1:

Very hot video... I loved it. I gave it a 5. I wish I could kill time at the Dr's. office like that.:blush::lol: