• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

To nelson

raysvq

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Just an observation but please Nelson loose the glasses.
You are a very attractive young man but you are even more attractive without your glasses.
I just found an episode on the Boys First Time site, episode 10/26/09, of you without your glasses & you are gorgeous.

He also has a huge ass cock, but unfortunately the un-friendly camera people and editors (who always seem to literally remove the hot content from the scenes) never let us see that huge cock because he's always getting fucked.

Nelson was part of that Broke Straight Boys party series with Austin, Tyler and Danny. He fucked the hell out of Danny and it was really hot. I agree that he should get to use that big cock of his more often. He's got a hot little body and he's good looking too.

Just an observation but please Nelson loose the glasses.
You are a very attractive young man but you are even more attractive without your glasses.
I just found an episode on the Boys First Time site, episode 10/26/09, of you without your glasses & you are gorgeous.

I think Nelson is HOT with his glasses, they make him look very intellectual.:001_cool:

Yeah, keep the glasses! I wouldn't mind being fucked by a "Clark Kent" look-a-like. Not everyone should be an Austin or a Jimmy. I feel that Nelson kind of represents the nerdy constitutents of Broke Straight Boys Of which I am part of and proud of it too.

thanks to the excel spread sheet ( hahaha good choice of names for it) I found Nelson who was last on 5/27/09 with Dustin ( of blessed memory). I can't say I like him in glasses since even during sex he wears them. Maybe have a before and after sceen with him out of glasses. of at least take them off to have sex.