• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

To MARK: JOHNNY and Mr. PAUL CANON in SAN FRANCISCO

Ambivalent

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Hey, Mark, and everyone ~

I know that this might not be exactly the right place for this post (and some of the thread-police might tail me: though if it's Jon, I don't mind, because he is so cute, I would LOVE for him to tail me!!!): BUT!!! ~

We are very far from Gay Pride, 2015. It is a long time, till then. And I don't know if the Broke Straight Boys models have ever gone to San Francisco, for a Pride Event, before. . . but whether they have or haven't, I think they should go to San Francisco, SOON - like, NEXT YEAR. (Because hey, San Francisco is ICONIC, for us gay people!)

Mark, I am still in shock at the announcement of Jason's retirement. While it may be the last word on the story, I am still secretly hoping that it was a mistake, a misunderstanding, or that you (with your wondrous powers of persuasion) could induce Jason to return for one more encore performance. Maybe Jason has just decided he is done with Broke Straight Boys, and maybe bringing him back is beyond even your charm and power, but, if you did, I would be mightily impressed!!!

At any rate, unlike MikeYank, I never GOT to meet my favourite model, from Broke Straight Boys (MikeYank did, because he lives at the very omphalos of the English-speaking world.) Because I live at the Arctic Circle, there isn't a hope in HELL that I'll ever get to meet ANY of the great Broke Straight Boys models at a Pride event, ever. . . .

However, Mark, I think this shouldn't be the case for Johnny, from San Francisco. I think Johnny should have the chance to meet his Broke Straight Boys idol!

As you know, Johnny is a tremendously nice guy; he has been a subscriber to your site for a long, long, time, and Johnny loves Mr. Paul Canon, with all his heart. Mark, in all humility, because you own this site, and you are in charge - this is what I would hope, and dream, to see happen. (Perhaps it is just a silly dream, but I have seen a number of them come true, over the years). . . .

For Gay Pride 2015, my dream is that you and the Broke Straight Boys team send Mr. Paul Canon to San Francisco - so that our friend Johnny can (at last) have a chance to meet and say hello and HUG his Broke Straight Boys idol, to whom he has been so loyal and loving, over the years.

Mark, I don't know if it is in your power to arrange this, but, if it is, I will be happy to make a donation to the charity of your choice.

Johnny loves Paul Canon, and needs and deserves the chance to say hi to Paul in person, and hug him, as other members have had the chance to do, with their favourite models. If there is anything I can do to make this happen, I SHALL. I want to see this accomplished, and I see no reason it shouldn't be.

"A" XOXOXOXOXOXO

P.S. If you have the charisma ever to coax JASON back - well, then I owe you a lot of roses, and a bottle of Veuve Clicquot, too!!!!

*I left my heart in San Francisco ~ Tony Bennett: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTBsZEZrcOo

Hey, Mark, and everyone ~

I know that this might not be exactly the right place for this post (and some of the thread-police might tail me: though if it's Jon, I don't mind, because he is so cute, I would LOVE for him to tail me!!!): BUT!!! ~

We are very far from Gay Pride, 2015. It is a long time, till then. And I don't know if the Broke Straight Boys models have ever gone to San Francisco, for a Pride Event, before. . . but whether they have or haven't, I think they should go to San Francisco, SOON - like, NEXT YEAR. (Because hey, San Francisco is ICONIC, for us gay people!)

Mark, I am still in shock at the announcement of Jason's retirement. While it may be the last word on the story, I am still secretly hoping that it was a mistake, a misunderstanding, or that you (with your wondrous powers of persuasion) could induce Jason to return for one more encore performance. Maybe Jason has just decided he is done with Broke Straight Boys, and maybe bringing him back is beyond even your charm and power, but, if you did, I would be mightily impressed!!!

At any rate, unlike MikeYank, I never GOT to meet my favourite model, from Broke Straight Boys (MikeYank did, because he lives at the very omphalos of the English-speaking world.) Because I live at the Arctic Circle, there isn't a hope in HELL that I'll ever get to meet ANY of the great Broke Straight Boys models at a Pride event, ever. . . .

However, Mark, I think this shouldn't be the case for Johnny, from San Francisco. I think Johnny should have the chance to meet his Broke Straight Boys idol!

As you know, Johnny is a tremendously nice guy; he has been a subscriber to your site for a long, long, time, and Johnny loves Mr. Paul Canon, with all his heart. Mark, in all humility, because you own this site, and you are in charge - this is what I would hope, and dream, to see happen. (Perhaps it is just a silly dream, but I have seen a number of them come true, over the years). . . .

For Gay Pride 2015, my dream is that you and the Broke Straight Boys team send Mr. Paul Canon to San Francisco - so that our friend Johnny can (at last) have a chance to meet and say hello and HUG his Broke Straight Boys idol, to whom he has been so loyal and loving, over the years.

Mark, I don't know if it is in your power to arrange this, but, if it is, I will be happy to make a donation to the charity of your choice.

Johnny loves Paul Canon, and needs and deserves the chance to say hi to Paul in person, and hug him, as other members have had the chance to do, with their favourite models. If there is anything I can do to make this happen, I SHALL. I want to see this accomplished, and I see no reason it shouldn't be.

"A" XOXOXOXOXOXO

P.S. If you have the charisma ever to coax JASON back - well, then I owe you a lot of roses, and a bottle of Veuve Clicquot, too!!!!

*I left my heart in San Francisco ~ Tony Bennett: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTBsZEZrcOo
Dear Ambi
Your just to marvelous too marvelous for words. But you got me here. I am at a loss for words.
I did fall in love with him the first time I saw him.The guy has a glow about him.
And he reminds me of me 30 years ago. A little vain. Maybe so.
And if he came to San Francisco I would be the first in line to say hello. But he is in my head every day. A
Fantasy...
But Ambi your a Sweetheart, Made my day.
Love to You my Friend....johnny

Last edited:
If Pride is coming to San Francisco, then I may do my best to get there. That is my love second to New York City.

Dear Ambi
Your just to marvelous too marvelous for words. But you got me here. I am at a loss for words.
I did fall in love with him the first time I saw him.The guy has a glow about him.
And he reminds me of me 30 years ago. A little vain. Maybe so.
And if he came to San Francisco I would be the first in line to say hello. But he is in my head every day. A
Fantasy...
But Ambi your a Sweetheart, Made my day.
Love to You my Friend....johnny

Well, Johnny ~

Let's not get too sentimental, before we get some results, shall we??? LOL!

All I know is: you're a wonderful guy, and you love Mr. Paul Canon, with the same kind of unselfish devotion with which I love Mr. Jason Matthews.

And so I got to thinking, this weekend, Johnny - why is it that MikeYank gets to have all the fun???? He gets to meet EVERYBODY, because he lives in New York City - but hey! You live in San Francisco, one of America's legendary and most BEAUTIFUL cities - so. . . why shouldn't YOU get to meet YOUR favourite model, TOO?

It is really not that crazy, and not beyond the range of possibility, or imagining, Johnny. You're a lovely guy, and so is Paul. I don't know if you remember the days when I was writing a post a week in praise of Jason, Paul, and Adam (and my buddy Jon wrote back to say, "A, cut it out already - this is getting boring"). . . but Paul is truly luminous.

He is so beautiful and so sweet, and, as we saw from the BTS interviews - all the models, and all the staff, seem to truly LOVE PAUL. Because he is just a super, lovely, guy. And I love Paul, too! A lot! (He is one of my main reasons for sticking with Broke Straight Boys)

But, Johnny, NOBODY loves Paul more than you do. You really care about him, and cherish him. And that's why I think you DESERVE the chance to meet him one day, and give him a hug, IN PERSON. I would really (truly) love to see this happen, for you, and (though any thread I start is almost doomed to tank, and I don't mean tank, as in cute "Tank Shane") I hope lots of people (as many as might be so moved): will join the thread, and request this, also.

Because, Johnny, if I knew that you had the chance to talk to Mr. Paul Canon, and see his smile in PERSON, and give him a great big HUG: that would make me soooooo happy. It would honestly be my happiest day on Broke Straight Boys, if you got to meet Paul Canon. :)

"A" XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

P.S. Here is a clip - which I know you've seen - of Mr. Paul Canon singing, in his sexy baritone. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChGzdAGh310

P.P.S. Johnny, if you don't get to meet Mr. Paul Canon, I will do my best to bring my Mr. K.K. to meet you - and Mr. K.K. is smoking-hot!!!

*Just for you, Johnny ~ "Dein ist mein ganzes herz": Placido Domingo. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHYn5CFHSAQ

Ha Ha Thanks again Ambi
You never know? I am off to the gym. Just in case. Someday if I get to meet Paul.I want everything up.No sagging.
I don't mean to be to sentimental . But when your nice to me. I can't be anything but nice back.And thank you for
all the wonderful music.
Later Buddy
xoxo johnny

Ha Ha Thanks again Ambi
You never know? I am off to the gym. Just in case. Someday if I get to meet Paul.I want everything up.No sagging.
xoxo johnny

Why, johnny? Are you planning on meeting them nekkid? Or do you have a hidden agenda we need to know about? Please, do tell. Pandora is waiting..................

:blink:

Why, johnny? Are you planning on meeting them nekkid? Or do you have a hidden agenda we need to know about? Please, do tell. Pandora is waiting..................

:blink:
When it comes to Paul. I don't think Ive ever had a hidden agenda. Just a Fan who is mad about the boy.