• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Tim Hanes Fucks Gage Owens

Could be a lot of reasons he's here, give him time. When he reaches his limit he'll leave. He could surprise us.

Could be a lot of reasons he's here, give him time. When he reaches his limit he'll leave. He could surprise us.

With the overwhelming negative response from members, I don't think its a matter of giving him time and he'll leave when he's ready. I think management will make the decision.

Well, stranger things have happened here on the site Scott. :) Sometimes a model off to a very rough start surprises us by turning his act around trying really hard to please the audience.

Tampa24 .......Save your breath. These guys have made up their minds. Even if his next Scene was the Broke Straight Boys Scene of ALL TIME .......They wouldn't budge. The best thing for us all ....Including Tim is to just let them drive him out of here. It will just be more peaceful all the way around. Perhaps he'll find work elsewhere. In an environment where his look & potential are encouraged & supported.

Well, stranger things have happened here on the site Scott. :) Sometimes a model off to a very rough start surprises us by turning his act around trying really hard to please the audience.

And that would be great. As I have said REPEATEDLY, I was really pulling for Tim, and find him very sexy. But so far, I also find him painfully boring to watch. Just stating my own personal opinion. Not trying to lynch the kid.

And that would be great. As I have said REPEATEDLY, I was really pulling for Tim, and find him very sexy. But so far, I also find him painfully boring to watch. Just stating my own personal opinion. Not trying to lynch the kid.

I would never have presumed to imply your last point Scott. :) It's all good.

If he improves...then great. If not, then he and/or management will decide this work is not for him.