• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Tighty Whiteys

marky7

Reaction score
Can we PLEASE see some of the new boys in regular tight white briefs.....PLEASE!!!!????:001_tt2:

Guys my age, the same age as the models, do not own or wear tighty whities. I have never wore a pair of those.

Guys my age, the same age as the models, do not own or wear tighty whities. I have never wore a pair of those.
David had told us on the forum that when he was filming Broke Straight Boys, he would provide them for the models, as that was a fetish of his, going back to childhood.

I grew up in an era where every kid wore them, and in fact, I still wear them. But I like to see the young straight guys on the site, dressing just as they do in their private lives. It adds to the illusion of realism for me, so as lpdude confirms that young guys don't wear white briefs, I prefer to see Jimmy and Rocco and Bobby and the guys wearing what they wear on the street, when they come to the studio.

I still wear tighty whities. Here in NYC area the stores sell lots.
I'm a Long Island Guy - and "Tighty Whiteys" are sold in all the stores here too - maybe it's the proximety to Brooklyn! Anyway, the thought of those tighty whiteys is bringing back some very fond memories for me. Every so often we're given the treat of some guys coming to see the doctor in their tighty whiteys on College Boy Physicals - and if you ask me they're the next best thing to seeing a guy in a jockstrap!

Every so often those tighty whities feel kind of good to wear. And as Kramer from Seinfeld once said, "Hey, my boys need a home"...

It's tighty whities for me too. You just cannot convince me that they are not sexier than boxers.......but I must throw in that boxer briefs about a half a size too small makes me want to stop my social security check and go back to med school just to do male teen physicals......just saying

Can we PLEASE see some of the new boys in regular tight white briefs.....PLEASE!!!!????:001_tt2:

Yes! That would be awesome! I miss seeing the guys in their regular white briefs! Especially the scenes where the guys undress each other!

The last scenes I watched they are not even wearing underwear. Swinging in the breeze

David had told us on the forum that when he was filming Broke Straight Boys, he would provide them for the models, as that was a fetish of his, going back to childhood.

I grew up in an era where every kid wore them, and in fact, I still wear them. But I like to see the young straight guys on the site, dressing just as they do in their private lives. It adds to the illusion of realism for me, so as lpdude confirms that young guys don't wear white briefs, I prefer to see Jimmy and Rocco and Bobby and the guys wearing what they wear on the street, when they come to the studio.

I agree Mike, I don't think it would be very believable if they suddenly started wearing tighty whities as those are pretty much not the norm for young straight guys. Nowadays the guys tend to wear boxers or stylish type underwear, not tighty whities which are currently the opposite of stylish.

I will be honest. I do not understand the "tighty whitey" thing at all.

I love briefs and boxer briefs, but not white, and definitely not stretched out or stained.:scared:

Stain free, as free as the wind blows, as free as the grass grows, Stain free to...

I will be honest. I do not understand the "tighty whitey" thing at all.

I love briefs and boxer briefs, but not white, and definitely not stretched out or stained.:scared:

Dear Ms. Kianna,

I can almost hear Andy Williams singing now:

"Stain free, as free as the wind blows
As free as the grass grows
Stain free to follow your heart

Stain free, where no walls divide you
You're free as the roaring tide
So there's no need to hide

Stain free, and life is worth living
But only worth living
'cause you're born free

(Stain free, where no walls divide you)
You're free as the roaring tide
So there's no need to hide

Stain free, and life is worth living
But only worth living
'cause you're stain free"

As long as they are 100% cotton, there is absolutely no reason for telltale "tighty whitey stains" by simply adding some clorine bleach in the wash. How hard is that? Of course many guys don't wash their own clothes and/or could care less about stains.

BTW I do not own any interest in Andy Williams recordings or Clorox Bleach!

Sincerely,

Stimpy stain-free and proud

I think a guy looks good in jockeys if he has a bit of build. Otherwise they are more like saggy whiteys.

I LOVE the tighty whities! For me it takes me back to high school days when the locker room was packed full of guys in tighty whities. I also like the tight boxer briefs. Lately I've noticed that it looks like the models stole an baggy pair drawers out of their father or grandfathers dresser. Some of those boxers are so big, bagging and wrinkled. I think oversized loose wrinkled boxers looks shabby and sloppy.

I LOVE the tighty whities! For me it takes me back to high school days when the locker room was packed full of guys in tighty whities. I also like the tight boxer briefs. Lately I've noticed that it looks like the models stole an baggy pair drawers out of their father or grandfathers dresser. Some of those boxers are so big, bagging and wrinkled. I think oversized loose wrinkled boxers looks shabby and sloppy.
I'm also from the generation when 99% of the kids in junior and senior high school wore white jockeys, but as stated previously in this thread, I like the young straight guys on this site to look real, and loose boxers are what young guys in 2012 wear, and even though I am from a different generation, I now find loose boxers very sexy too, as we can see their dicks swinging in them and then bulging as they get hard.

And by the way, thanks again to BenBen for bringing back some of these most interesting threads from the past. Keep up the great work Ben! :thumbup:

I have to agree with you Ben that tighter underwear is sexier. White was always the most popular when I was growing up. I don't mind briefs in other colors besides white. But baggy boxers to me don't look very sexy at all.

I love white underwear too and have quite a range.

P1000467.jpg