• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Tight Ass Gets Glazed By Group Sex Trio - scene thread

Jaybifla

Chris Star and Brock Lee Reynold’s number 1 fan!
Reaction score
Yay! Can’t wait! I love how Brock always mentions the forum.

IMG_5513.jpeg

Hot scene. Thanks for the early release. I had an early release too!

I just watched the after scene. Ryan was sweet as always and Brock always makes me laugh. But I am finding myself becoming a big fan of Andy. I usually am attracted to the more straight types but I am really digging Andy. As the after scene went on, I couldn’t take my eyes off his big dick. I’m glad to see he is returning for the next shoot week. ❤️

IMG_2239.jpeg

Lots of great things about this hot three way, starting with its early release time! Then a sexual clinic broke out as all three received double team blow jobs, all three rimmed, Andy creampied inside of Ryan for second scene with a creampie in a row - Andy receiving one last week and giving one in this scene! David gave $1700 each to all three models, who finished their week at Broke Straight Boys both sexually and financially satisfied! Hard to believe that both last week's and this week's scenes were rated less than 4.0, when both scenes deserved better!

I enjoy all three of these guys. Good personalities and good physical interaction. I really enjoyed seeing the rimming and other action. And Brock always makes me smile with his general commentary. Ryan is so sweet I almost feel the need to check my blood sugar. And Ryan is just a complete cutie with one nice dick. What's not to like?!