• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Thinking about Ayden Troy

mikeyank

Long time forumite
Reaction score
I suppose that Ayden is my all time favorite model in the history of this site. Jake Spencer and Logan are handsomer and Adam Baer has a better body and Tank Shane has more of the attitude of a straight boy willing to have sex with a guy that tuns me on, but Ayden just pushes all my buttons and overall typifies the kind of guy who I am most attracted to. The reason I am thinking of Ayden today is that I had a dream about him last night. I don't remember any of the details, but if he is in my subconscious to the point where I am dreaming about him, almost six years after his last scene was released, then I must be smitten. :smiley-love021:

Today, I re-watched this BTS interview that Sha had with him in 2013. I wish Sha had asked him more questions regarding his feeling of actually having sex with guys but he probably would have continued along the lines of him finding it easier to stay aroused with women. He also spoke of a foursome in his past with two guys and two girls. I'd love to know if anything went on between him and the other guy. But this interview is a glimpse into the life of Ayden off camera. I'd really love to know what he is up to today and what he thinks of his time on Broke Straight Boys That would be a "Whatever happened to" interview that I would love to see. We know that Adam Baer is willing to do an interview today. Wouldn't it make a great series to see current interviews with Adam, Ayden, Johnny Forza, Skyler, Abram and dozens of other models from that era on Broke Straight Boys

Up Close And Personal With Sha: Ayden Troy 09-06-2013

https://members.brokestraightboys.com/play/MTAwNA==/up-close-and-personal-with-sha:-ayden-troy

1004-cover.jpg

I am not enthralled with the majority of current models and scenes on the site today, but I love having access to all the scenes and BTS adventures of my favorite boys of the past and my plan is to "binge watch" a lot of Ayden Troy today!

Jason Cooper from College Dudes is like that for me. Tall, handsome, great nipples, just awesome all over. It has been a long time since his last scene there, but he still does it for me. I would love to hear an update on him. 1coop.jpg

Paul Canon Fucks Ayden Troy - 07-06-2013

I have always said on this forum that my desire is for the boys who are the closest to straight to be tops, while I understand that the great majority who have elongated careers on Broke Straight Boys usually do bottom. Tonight I re-watched Ayden Troy's first bottom scene with Broke Straight Boys superstar Paul Canon doing the "de-virginizing" of Ayden. And I have to say that it was a fantastic scene and yes Ayden did wind up loving being fucked by Paul's thick cock.

There is great oral by Paul, as usual, and Ayden had his fist wrapped around Paul's always hard cock jerking him off while he deep throated Ayden's hard cock. But the main event was Paul fucking Ayden, after eating out Ayden's "sweet ass" as he called it. By the final position with Ayden on his back with one hand behind him grasping onto the bed and the other hand stroking his hard cock, moaning in pleasure until first Ayden came and then Paul shot a massive load on Ayden's fine body, this was a classic Broke Straight Boys scene. Great job by Paul and by "my Ayden"!!!

https://members.brokestraightboys.com/play/MTAzNA==/paul-canon-fucks-ayden-troy

1034-pic-16.jpg

1034-pic-19.jpg

1034-pic-27.jpg

1034-pic-29.jpg

1034-pic-30.jpg

I suppose that Ayden is my all time favorite model in the history of this site. Jake Spencer and Logan are handsomer and Adam Baer has a better body and Tank Shane has more of the attitude of a straight boy willing to have sex with a guy that tuns me on, but Ayden just pushes all my buttons and overall typifies the kind of guy who I am most attracted to. The reason I am thinking of Ayden today is that I had a dream about him last night. I don't remember any of the details, but if he is in my subconscious to the point where I am dreaming about him, almost six years after his last scene was released, then I must be smitten. :smiley-love021:

Today, I re-watched this BTS interview that Sha had with him in 2013. I wish Sha had asked him more questions regarding his feeling of actually having sex with guys but he probably would have continued along the lines of him finding it easier to stay aroused with women. He also spoke of a foursome in his past with two guys and two girls. I'd love to know if anything went on between him and the other guy. But this interview is a glimpse into the life of Ayden off camera. I'd really love to know what he is up to today and what he thinks of his time on Broke Straight Boys That would be a "Whatever happened to" interview that I would love to see. We know that Adam Baer is willing to do an interview today. Wouldn't it make a great series to see current interviews with Adam, Ayden, Johnny Forza, Skyler, Abram and dozens of other models from that era on Broke Straight Boys

Up Close And Personal With Sha: Ayden Troy 09-06-2013

https://members.brokestraightboys.com/play/MTAwNA==/up-close-and-personal-with-sha:-ayden-troy

1004-cover.jpg

I am not enthralled with the majority of current models and scenes on the site today, but I love having access to all the scenes and BTS adventures of my favorite boys of the past and my plan is to "binge watch" a lot of Ayden Troy today!

I agree. Ayden's scenes are hot! And knowing that he is straight makes them all the more exciting.

Ayden did some on the side work with Paul and Damian when they were still together, doing live shows for people via Skype and other platforms. There is one where be barebacked Damian and another 3-way.

I loved Ayden...definitely one of the all time hottest dudes on the site

The reason I am thinking of Ayden today is that I had a dream about him last night. I don't remember any of the details, but if he is in my subconscious to the point where I am dreaming about him, almost six years after his last scene was released, then I must be smitten. :smiley-love021:

582B25E8-74D4-45D1-A928-DEE3811CE060.jpg