• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Think the guys could do more rimming?

joet259

Virgin
Reaction score
Boston area near, Tufts, MIT, and Harvard
I have only seen rimming in two episodes, and thought it was so hot. Do you think you could encourage the guys to rim by offering them more money, just like you offer them more money to suck a guy for the first time or to bottom for the first time. There is nothing more erotic than seeing a st8 guy working his tongue in another guy's freshly showered hole. The look of pleasure on the face off the guy on the receiving end is sometimes enough to make me bust.

I have only seen rimming in two episodes, and thought it was so hot. Do you think you could encourage the guys to rim by offering them more money, just like you offer them more money to suck a guy for the first time or to bottom for the first time. There is nothing more erotic than seeing a st8 guy working his tongue in another guy's freshly showered hole. The look of pleasure on the face off the guy on the receiving end is sometimes enough to make me bust.

The trouble is, I find that a lot of gay guys resist rimming, so it's not hard to understand the reluctance of straight guys. If they resist kissing (as so many do), it's hard to think they would get into rimming.
But I agree, it's hot when it happens.

Rimming is really hot and I'd love to see more but I think the straight guys or half-straight guys would have issues! Of course, money talks. Dave should try really pressing it. I'd also like to seee more kissing. As foreplay it would be A LOT more interesting than watching them play with themselves with their underwear on. What's that all about? Adolesence? Definately NOT hot.

I would love to see some more rimming! I can't speak for the other ladies on the board, but I think its really hot! Also dare I say it, but I would love to see some armpit licking/kissing. But I highly doubt that will ever happen. I'll have to go somewere else for that.

Agreed with all of the above!!! SOOOO HOT :p but them straight bois like to resist

Well I guess we will hope for the best :) finger crossed maybe we will find some two willing to try it out

Not gonna lie... Rimming is a huge turn off for me. Kinda glad we don't go there often!

I would love to see more rimming too but getting some of these boys to do this isn't easy.

Mark

I've only seen two or three rimming scenes in all of the episodes. And those were all gay guys rimming "straight" guys. So how many "some of these boys" have you asked to rim?????????? Maybe it's just easier not to ask.

I will do my best to get more rimming and kissing....both rimming and kissing is difficult with many of these boys....but we will try!

I must admit that after 29 years with the same person I still wont do it although I will agree it is hot to watch. For that matter I really only know one person that has although I guess I have not asked that many.

I have a friend that begs me to rim him. I find it difficult to do but have done it a few times. I get turned off by doing it. On the other hand I love being rimmed. It's a big turn on for me.

I have a friend that begs me to rim him. I find it difficult to do but have done it a few times. I get turned off by doing it. On the other hand I love being rimmed. It's a big turn on for me.

I think as long as the guys are clean it's hot. When you get a long term partner though, you tend to experiment a bit more...