• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Things Go Better With Cock

mikeyank

Long time forumite
Reaction score
file.php

"Things go better with Cock!" I'm cooking today with my cock out. Does that count? I just wish there was another cock around to keep me company while I cook like I did the other day.

"Things go better with Cock!" I'm cooking today with my cock out. Does that count? I just wish there was another cock around to keep me company while I cook like I did the other day.
Be careful Louis. Hot sauce can bubble up and you don't want to get a burn on your most important organ. :ohmy:

Be careful Louis. Hot sauce can bubble up and you don't want to get a burn on your most important organ. :ohmy:

Louis is going to dump hot sauce over his BRAIN???

"A" :O

You all are just wanting to know what I had here in my place a couple of days ago.

Here's a sneaky peek of my young, barefoot, redneck neighbor.

101b9300.jpg

Louis ~

Gosh, your redneck neighbour has a lovely form! If his smile is as cute as the rest of him. . . I'm signing up for banjo lessons!

"A" ;-))))

*"Duelling banjos ~ the amazing Mizzone brothers :))) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFbWkL818XQ

P.S. Johnny will love that the Mizzone brothers, playing in the clip above, are Italian-Americans from New Jersey!