• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

There was time!

another1

BSB Addict
Reaction score
I Lost my credit card, again! I canceled it and got a new one.
There was a time when I would dm or email Mark and tell him, I have a new number.
Now I have a new number and don't know how to tell Broke Straight Boys not to think i have cancelled, because i have changed cards.
At some point Chuck will email me about why I cancelled and I will email back that the change in card numbers was not reported in time to meet the withdrawal demand and because of policy if withdrawals are not ordered on the first demand, the account is considered canceled.
Will my 12 year subscription be canceled, because I don't know how to tell Broke Straight Boys my card number is changed.
Because I am getting old and tired, I am just going to take this opportunity to say goodbye and not go through the effort of trying to login and not bing able to. Other sites ask me if I intend to cancel, rather than cancel outright.
I guess they want to keep members and not delete them at first opportunity. Like jetting waste!
It's been @
an interesting run.
In a few days my card will be billed and that card is not in effect. So this is the end of my membership

There was a time when I would dm or email Mark and tell him, I have a new number.
Now I have a new number and don't know how to tell Broke Straight Boys not to think i have cancelled, because i have changed cards.
At some point Chuck will email me about why I cancelled and I will email back that the change in card numbers was not reported in time to meet the withdrawal demand and because of policy if withdrawals are not ordered on the first demand, the account is considered canceled.
Will my 12 year subscription be canceled, because I don't know how to tell Broke Straight Boys my card number is changed.
Because I am getting old and tired, I am just going to take this opportunity to say goodbye and not go through the effort of trying to login and not bing able to. Other sites ask me if I intend to cancel, rather than cancel outright.
I guess they want to keep members and not delete them at first opportunity. Like jetting waste!
It's been @
an interesting run.
In a few days my card will be billed and that card is not in effect. So this is the end of my membership
Are you with Epoch? One time my card expired and I just called their customer service and gave them the new info.

This is what happens when subscribers stop being individuals and become accounts billable. Sad!

Are you with Epoch? One time my card expired and I just called their customer service and gave them the new info.
My billing is also through Epoch or if it is through another third party, the phone number should be on your credit card statement and you can call them.

You can also PM Mark and give him your phone number and or email address another1. Or perhaps you are ready to leave anyway and this is as good of a reason to cancel now as any other time. If that is the situation, I will miss you. You have always been here as long as I can remember. However you decide to proceed another1, I wish you all the best. I’ve enjoyed sharing this forum with you. God speed, my old friend.

Mike, the billing agent that has my account said that if they bill my qccount and it is declined for any reason the account is cancelled. Not as member friendly as i remember. 12 years is not as important as payment on demand. Different times! With growth comes distance!
Mom and pop shops become mega chains and customer loyality gives way the increase customer base.
Remember me when episode 2000 airs.

Hopefully you and Mark can get it sorted out. I would hate to lose you Another1. You're totally a beloved fixture in here. As far as what the representative told you...that may be the way things are seen and handled from the standpoint of the third party billing staff. But that does not necessarily reflect the customer service attitudes of the individual sites in question. It's not in the nature of third party billing agencies to give anyone a grace period of free service to anyone if there is non-payment for any reason. But I think this story will have a happy ending. :)

For any of you newbies to the site Another1 has even been featured in I believe more than one BTS video at Pride events. :)

All is well! Mark and Ted were helpful in getting me thru my concerns.
I have always thought this site's customer service is one of the best.
This was a case of I believe, help my unbelief!
Thanks, Mark and Ted!

Thanks, Mark and Ted!

Thanks, Mark and Ted!
Yay! So glad you’re still here. xo

Tampa, one of my favorite BTS video, is the 2012 San Diego Pride. I got to ask Jason and Blake a few questions on camera. Thinking of Sha and the Pride Tour always brings a smile to my face.
Stay safe! Stay healthy!
Yes, I was here back when dirt was still rocks! Lol!

Tampa, one of my favorite BTS video, is the 2012 San Diego Pride. I got to ask Jason and Blake a few questions on camera. Thinking of Sha and the Pride Tour always brings a smile to my face.
Stay safe! Stay healthy!
Yes, I was here back when dirt was still rocks! Lol!

So glad you're staying with us Another1. :biggrin:

And yes. That was a really cool interview. :)

Strangely enough I can't get the interview to play. Though I have watched it more than once.

So glad you're staying with us Another1. :biggrin:

And yes. That was a really cool interview. :)

Strangely enough I can't get the interview to play. Though I have watched it more than once.
I couldn’t get it to play either, and I wanted to see Another1. I may try downloading it later.

It's been @
an interesting run.

Wow. This is one helluva passive-aggressive way to ask for help in updating your billing info. I'm glad it all worked out but this wins the Oscar. LOL! Too funny.