• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

The worst and cheap CBP scene ever.

mactee

Reaction score
What a cheap way to feel up a patient that Eddy or David has ever done. Yep, the older guys don't perform BJs but they sure do enjoy giving hand jobs then bringing the younger guys in to suck some cock.

This has got to be the worst scene I've ever viewed. The "patient" comes in complaining of severe abdominal pains, in order for Dr. Phingerfuck (sp fingerfuck) a.k.a. Eddy, to perform one of his "special" procedures, he has to "put him under." Yep, put him to sleep. You know what's going to happen next. The handsome lad gets a major feel up, hand job, getting Mr. Happy, Happy until he shoots.

I think College Boy Physicals has just gone over the cliff as far as medical plots are concern.

This one sucks a mile.
:sick2::sick2::sick2:

I "feel ya," this scene did nothing for me.:sick2:

There hasn't been a decent College Boy Physicals video in months. This whole premise has worn itself out and needs to retire the space it's taking up for something new and fresh. Hang up the stethoscope doc, you've flatlined.

Does this "doctor" work for free? I can't stand him. I refuse to watch anything he's in. I don't care if it's free. The last doctor was cute, and the scenes where he is doing the young guys are good, but the next scene, where he's the one getting serviced, weren't any good. And I could tell whoever is directing how to make them better. Just ask.

The most preposterous scene ever. Since when does one cure abdominal pain by masturbation? A (high) colonic maybe.

I used to like the medical scenes but they have gotten off the rails in my opinion.

I only gave it a "2" because I like Valentino's body.

What a cheap way to feel up a patient that Eddy or David has ever done. Yep, the older guys don't perform BJs but they sure do enjoy giving hand jobs then bringing the younger guys in to suck some cock.

This has got to be the worst scene I've ever viewed. The "patient" comes in complaining of severe abdominal pains, in order for Dr. Phingerfuck (sp fingerfuck) a.k.a. Eddy, to perform one of his "special" procedures, he has to "put him under." Yep, put him to sleep. You know what's going to happen next. The handsome lad gets a major feel up, hand job, getting Mr. Happy, Happy until he shoots.

I think College Boy Physicals has just gone over the cliff as far as medical plots are concern.

This one sucks a mile.
:sick2::sick2::sick2:

This screenplay was written from a recent alien abduction. This shit really happens, maybe your turn is coming

Does Clay direct for this site too?

These episodes for College Boy Physicals are filmed by David. He is the director with the sexy voice that filmed the older episodes for Broke Straight Boys. Eddy, alias doctor 'fingerfuck' is David's partner.

There's only a handful of video's that I like on College Boy Physicals. The repetitive medical fetish does nothing for me with these dodgy doctors.

th

Last edited:
This screenplay was written from a recent alien abduction. This shit really happens, maybe your turn is coming

Oh Frankie, Frankie, I could only hope!

Oh NO! I'm feeling a little sleepy... does that mean? Zzzzzzzzzzz zzz zzz

"Hey Doc, get your hand off my package!"

"Oops, sorry, I didn't know you was an alien, have at it then!"

Does Clay direct for this site too?
No that is David, who directed all Broke Straight Boys scenes until Clay took over April 1, 2011. David has shared with us on the forum that he has had a doctor fetish since he was a young teen, and that site was his creation.

While I don't have the doctor fetish either, I've discovered that there are those who have that fetish the same way I have one for straight young guys who reluctantly have gay sex. We have some members of Broke Straight Boys who actually joined that site and became members here as the bonus site.

It is a free bonus site, and it doesn't bother me having it here. I only check it out when prompted by a fellow forumite, and I am now intrigued to view this latest episode. I also enjoy knowing that David still has a presence on this site.

It is a free bonus site, and it doesn't bother me having it here. I only check it out when prompted by a fellow forumite, and I am now intrigued to view this latest episode. I also enjoy knowing that David still has a presence on this site.

That is one thing we do have in common Mike, our uttermost respect for David.

That is one thing we do have in common Mike, our uttermost respect for David.
Is that the only thing Jon? We must both have an appreciation for masculine young guys having sex, or we both would not have joined this site.

But I agree with your respect for David. Without him, I can't picture this site ever having grown as popular as it became. I respect history, and David is the forefather of Broke Straight Boys! :thumbup:

Is that the only thing Jon? We must both have an appreciation for masculine young guys having sex, or we both would not have joined this site.

But I agree with your respect for David. Without him, I can't picture this site ever having grown as popular as it became. I respect history, and David is the forefather of Broke Straight Boys! :thumbup:
Not the only thing Mike, our music tastes are similar too. Our film types differ a bit and I know what you like etc. The only thing we haven't discussed is food lol

Youngandconfused: College Boy Physicals stopped being sexy a long time ago. Most scenes feature Broke Straight Boys rejects and below average looking models. I haven't seen anything secured higher then a 3 in a while which shows u how we feel. I feel like Broke Straight Boys should use all their time and efforts on Broke Straight Boys

Dear Y&C

Couldn't agree with you more. College Boy Physicals is just one big snooze and frankly rather stupid. I'm surprised it hasn't been pulled.

AtlantaGuy

Last edited: