• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

The Unknown Trent and Duncan

Ms. Kianna

BSB Addict
Reaction score
My screen will just buffer all night long......... There is no description, but from the pictures I don't know if I am missing anything. For the first time, in a long time, I am shaking my head saying "What the hell?":scared:

I'm going to be blunt here. Last weekend we had two videos show up then over 3 hours later one was taken down and is going to out this weekend after how many of us have seen it already cause it was up for so long. We got no answer from Broke Straight Boys as to what happened and no apology and now we get to see it again. We should get a extra video at least it's not that much. Now he have a video that doesn't load for anyone and again no response from Broke Straight Boys I haven't seen this much go wrong ever. If we at least got a response I don't think many people would really care. Sorry for my rant.

I just checked it out. No, I cannot access the film at all, but from the single still photo of the two models standing side by side, Trent has a good body, but his face does not seem to be a typical Broke Straight Boys type, at all. He does not "tickle my fancy" in any way, manner, shape or form.

And I agree with Youngandconfused22 that with the double solo last week, the pulling of one, and now this mysterious "sub par" model and the film not working, without a word from management is a bit unnerving.

I understand that Mark and company are very busy with Broke Straight Boys TV and the Logo series, but this is the core product and we are the core fans, and we've come to expect and appreciate the usual very attentive customer service by management, (Mark, Chuck, Scorpio, WebMonkey, etc.)

What's up guys?

I just checked it out. No, I cannot access the film at all, but from the single still photo of the two models standing side by side, Trent has a good body, but his face does not seem to be a typical Broke Straight Boys type, at all. He does not "tickle my fancy" in any way, manner, shape or form.

And I agree with Youngandconfused22 that with the double solo last week, the pulling of one, and now this mysterious "sub par" model and the film not working, without a word from management is a bit unnerving.

I understand that Mark and company are very busy with Broke Straight Boys TV and the Logo series, but this is the core product and we are the core fans, and we've come to expect and appreciate the usual very attentive customer service by management, (Mark, Chuck, Scorpio, WebMonkey, etc.)

What's up guys?

Ditto, ditto, ditto, and ditto.

I sort of thought that my critique of the last solo may have seemed a bit disrespectful and maybe over the top, but it now seems that I may have just been skimming the top of the problem here. I may not have cared much for David as a "host", but at least he cared enough of his member base to listen to their concerns and QUICKLY address those concerns. May not be what we wanted to hear, but there was always communication between members and management.

I sincerely hope this latest "sub par" collection of models and lack of concern from management is only another bump in the road and not the new norm.

I think they just pulled the video off the site. REason: who the hell knows. My guess is they made a mistake and posted this boy's video before his solo.

The video is still on top of the page as the newest release, but I just get this message, when I try to play it:

PAGE NOT FOUND

We are sorry. The page you were looking for could not be found. Click here to visit the home page.

If the problem continues please contact our customer support and let us know which page brought you here.

Thanks!
The BluMedia Staff

I just noticed that the scene is being rated by some members. Are some getting it and some not, or are they rating according to the stills?

Ms. K says that patience is over rated. So I have thrown patience out the window and I feel much better. lol

That is not what I said........ My mother always told me NEVER to pray for patience, because if you did God would hit you with every trial imaginable, to help you work on your patience issue.:scared:

This is beyond impatience though. I expected Mark to take yesterday off, for his birthday, but I did not think it meant a day off for everyone else too......

I tried all early morning and just now and cannot get it.
I noticed too that it has been rated by someone so maybe it played OK after it was posted at midnight. ??? I dunno!
:sick:

That is not what I said........ My mother always told me NEVER to pray for patience, because if you did God would hit you with every trial imaginable, to help you work on your patience issue.:scared:

This is beyond impatience though. I expected Mark to take yesterday off, for his birthday, but I did not think it meant a day off for everyone else too......
Sorry, my bad. I guess I was hearing what I wanted to hear. lol

What's up guys?

Mikey you are so right, about every single point.........

On an airing date of a scene.....someone should be HERE......

The already viewed, but gone missing solo, is back for a repeat......

And, Trent does not tickle my fancy either, I am sure his solo didn't air for a reason, and I think Clay should be required to explain this one.........

models.jpg

Well, poop. I was looking forward to see Duncan in action. Better luck next time.