• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

The truth about Broke College Boys

Here is an update coming up on Oct 21st.

Attachments

• bcb-update.jpg
    bcb-update.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 30
Just a couple Boy Gusher pics of my fave vids so far. Tyler and Sean, and do you recognize Zack from College Boy Physicals with a mustache and sideburns? :tongue_smilie:

Attachments

• video_0004.jpg
    video_0004.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 26
  • video_0047.jpg
    video_0047.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 27
  • video_0056.jpg
    video_0056.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 23
  • Zack1.jpg
    Zack1.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 25
  • Zack.jpg
    Zack.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 26
Here is an update coming up on Oct 21st.
Thanks Mark. The main page shows previews of scenes for October 19, and October 20, and now you show us two guys for October 21, so if this is correct we are getting three new scenes over the next three consecutive days. Pretty cool stuff.:thumbup1: Thanks.

Thanks Mark. The main page shows previews of scenes for October 19, and October 20, and now you show us two guys for October 21, so if this is correct we are getting three new scenes over the next three consecutive days. Pretty cool stuff.:thumbup1: Thanks.
Please disregard my previous comment. I just realized the update you are showing for October 21 is on BrokeCollegeGuys, which is not the site that I subscribe to. Never mind.

An up and cummer. Billy...............

Attachments

• Billy1.jpg
    Billy1.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 33
I see Donavon, and I'm guessing that is Justin Ryder with him. Is this the infamous pool scene Justin was talking about?

Just had to share a pic of the adorable Caleb!

Attachments

• calebdan016.jpg
    calebdan016.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 32
Caleb is so handsome. And he posts on the forum. Often... How cool is that?

I hate to keep rubing it in if folks if you havent yet signed up for Broke Collage Boys but the newest update on Boy Gusher with Cameron is HOT!! So far I think there are more models then members to talk to on the forum as all of them are signing in. Theres a bunch of them and they are all hot as hell.