• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

The Return of Casey/Sean?

You know, you're quite right Vice. The one is I was thinking of with Devon had the stage name of Shaun. But on College Boy Physicals he was Sean. Is Shaun/Sean the one that David has set up to come back?

Casey is a totally different person. Not that we would complain if humongously endowed Casey wanted to come back.

With alll the confusion of model's names it is not surprising that we don't have a search facility - the server would crash in minutes.

Dearie Me! Sean is a doll! By all means bring him back. I love it to see my boys after they have matured some. Bet his nether parts are as beautiful and functional as always. As you know, "It" is the last thing to go . . . .

Oh Dear . . . Yum

Thank you guys for your input. We have no more scenes of him in the vault...and we lost track of him and I've been trying to contact him. I have him scheduled for mid September filming...so he's booked.

Okay boys, (in the interest of scientific inquiry only), go to College Boy Physicals and look at the favorite episodes for 10/8/07. There you will find "Little" Sean and Eric. If you change to photos, you can fully appreciate that tool he is sporting. Of course, no telling what he looks like now, but it would have to be truly bad to alter my interest. :scared: :001_huh:

i am confused. there are three videos in College Boy Physicals with eric and sean. one on october 04, 2007,where sean tops eric. one on october 11, 2007, where the doctor joins in oral all around. one on october 18, 2007, where sean and eric top the doctor and the doctor tops. the three are hot. i show them to all my straight friends, who are thinking about it. also the one with austin and ross and eric; and all the Broke Straight Boys videos with eric and ross. then throw in cole and brandon. follow by you never know. my confusion come from not knowing if we are talking about sean or casey. big dick had to bottom casey, is not sean from sean and eric in College Boy Physicals. perhaps i have turned down the wrong road. both big dicks ( guys ) would be welcome. just who are talking about.

Sean/Shawn is one sexy guy, and the reason why I became a member of Broke Straight Boys.

Where can I find more scenes with this sexy guy? Hope someone knows where to look.