• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

The new set - a very welcomed change

louis33705

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Without sounding too gay-ish, the aesthetics of the environment are as important as the boys who are brought in to perform in it.

We left the frat game room in Denver to a warehouse setting in Florida. If I were to compare the two, the frat room exhibited more energy. The warehouse setting became more boring and technical, following a script over and over again.

The new setting is a welcomed change. We have seen two scenes in it and they appear to be more sensual than we have seen in recent times. Zeno Kostas made love to Ryan. Jeremy Hunt seduced his audience with his eyes and exhibition as if saying, "You want this? I bet you do, but you can't have it. What will you give me for just a feel or a little lick? Pull out your wallet buddy and we'll talk. Cash only, please, or no dice."

So far, this set is working for me.

Peace,
Louis

Without sounding too gay-ish, the aesthetics of the environment are as important as the boys who are brought in to perform in it.

We left the frat game room in Denver to a warehouse setting in Florida. If I were to compare the two, the frat room exhibited more energy. The warehouse setting became more boring and technical, following a script over and over again.

The new setting is a welcomed change. We have seen two scenes in it and they appear to be more sensual than we have seen in recent times. Zeno Kostas made love to Ryan. Jeremy Hunt seduced his audience with his eyes and exhibition as if saying, "You want this? I bet you do, but you can't have it. What will you give me for just a feel or a little lick? Pull out your wallet buddy and we'll talk. Cash only, please, or no dice."

So far, this set is working for me.

Peace,
Louis

I couldn't agree with you more, louis. The bed especially is a vast improvement. Aside from its not squeaking, having those small ledges on the sides and front can be very helpful. In the Zeno Kostas scene, you can see how he used them to get some better positions.

Let's hope they stay in this place for a while.

I would still like to see more films in natural sunlight, whether it be a window or outside, PLEASE!

I would still like to see more films in natural sunlight, whether it be a window or outside, PLEASE!
I have to agree with you there Beth as I've always preferred scenes like that as it adds a whole new level to it and I think that some models prefer it like that aswell.

I also like the new set mostly because I like the seduction of a scene when a bed is involved. It just seems so damn natural. When I have the time, its always fun for me to go back and watch older scenes when there is seduction and innocent passion - when it seems like the guy is doing something for the first time and the other guy shows his pleasure through facial expressions

When I have the time, its always fun for me to go back and watch older scenes when there is seduction and innocent passion - when it seems like the guy is doing something for the first time and the other guy shows his pleasure through facial expressions
Me too Sparty. In the early scenes, my eyes were constantly darting between the model's eyes that registered their level of surprise and passion and the other body parts that showed their passion in a different way. David was a brilliant director and I very much miss his style on Broke Straight Boys

Me too Sparty. In the early scenes, my eyes were constantly darting between the model's eyes that registered their level of surprise and passion and the other body parts that showed their passion in a different way. David was a brilliant director and I very much miss his style on Broke Straight Boys

I totally agree. No one has done a better job than David. The chat was better. The questions were better. The boys were hotter and the chemistry between the models was better. He knew who to put in a scene.

I like the new set too. When I saw the padded sides of the bed, I practically grinned. They are much more conducive to comfortably allowing the models to assume unique positions. If there are no side railings and foot rails to a bed, then there is the struggle against gravity to keep from sliding off. If there are decorative wooden railings at the foot of the bed, then it often becomes very painful on the back of the legs and other body parts to lay across it.

I think we'll be able to see some great moves and positions used going forward, that we would not have been able to see done (comfortably at least) in the past. :thumbup1:

Louis

I never gave this much thought but, now that you mention it.....I recall the set from College Dudes and how, just as you point out, "the aesthetics of the environment....." indeed had an almost subliminal influence on the way I was drawn into the scene as I watched it! Now, not withstanding, the model selection and the filming added to that but, the set and the environment really did enhance my viewing experience as well!

A romantic setting can always enhance a sexual experience. However, back at the beginning, it was all about the boys. The sheet covered futon was of little consequence. On the other hand, the back seat of a car, or the back of a bus, or the vestibule of a church, or the produce isle, can be very erotic and hot as well!

Sure beats Pee Wee's playhouse. With the dart board and fake brick.That was the worst. lol

It's a shame though. Because when they were out buying all these supposedly hilarious props and setting it up, they thought it would be a straight man-cave on steroids that a majority of the audience would absolutely love. Oh well. It's in the past now.

It's a shame though. Because when they were out buying all these supposedly hilarious props and setting it up, they thought it would be a straight man-cave on steroids that a majority of the audience would absolutely love. Oh well. It's in the past now.
Well Maybe if you were a 12 year old straight boy on steroids. If I remember right that was a very unsure time on Broke Straight Boys?.
Oh Well..It's in the past now.

I think it's humorous because, I remember a while back thumbing through the various sites I've been known to visit it the past, and I came across a Twink site, (don't remember which one) that had a very similar wooden cut out of the initials of the site, on a wall above the area where the filming took place! My first thought was,..."that looks really corny, and familiar"! Just my conjecture but, I think that studios play around with their looks whether that's keeping up with the Jones' or responding to feedback, I do know from my observations; Broke Straight Boys is not the only one who's "Trial and Error" set play is historically evident. :2c::001_unsure: