• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

The Forum is United!

Ms. Kianna

BSB Addict
Reaction score
With all the controversy and disagreements that there have been lately, I am not sure if anyone realizes that the often polarized forum has become united.......on at least one topic.

Despite our religious views, political views, age, gender, financial status, location, or taste in guys..............

:groovy:WE ALL LOVE CHAD:001_wub:!!!!!!:groovy:

Congratulations everyone, on your superb taste in men!

With all the controversy and disagreements that there have been lately, I am not sure if anyone realizes that the often polarized forum has become united.......on at least one topic.

Despite our religious views, political views, age, gender, financial status, location, or taste in guys..............

:groovy:WE ALL LOVE CHAD:001_wub:!!!!!!:groovy:

Congratulations everyone, on your superb taste in men!

Amen, Ms. K, Amen!! Chad is the man. Now I want us to start a campaign for a scene with Chad and Kodi!!!

Chad & Kodi! Chad & Kodi! Chad & Kodi! Chad & Kodi!

Run away "charm wave" hits Broke Straight Boys web site like a tsunami

CHAD:angel: has his immense charm working for him, no doubt. I love CHAD:angel: too!

In my heart of heart, CHAD:angel: was the best choice for Kodi, not Rob. So sad. so sad!:sick:

Sincerely,

Stimpy

Actually Ms. K, I would say that the forum is also united on Kodi. I can't remember anyone not liking him.

Both Chad & Kodi are handsome young men, and I believe that we'd all love to see them in a sex scene together. We already saw Kodi feed Chad a hot bolonga sandwich in the BTS, but I do believe we'd like to see Chad eat Kodi's hot bologna of a different kind! :001_tongue:

Who is Chad?

:groovy:WE ALL LOVE MS.K:001_wub:!!!!!!:groovy:

AGREED!!!!!:angel:

[/COLOR][/SIZE]

You are so right Robert,

One of the reasons we all love Chad is because we all love Ms.K. She is a woman of high standards and impeccable taste.

And as far as Chad, I'd help him butter his popcorn any day of the week. haha :sign0004:

Chad, Kodi and Ms.K. , now that would be an interesting three way.

p.s Sorry for the naughy thoughts Ms.K. Just too much fun to miss the opportunity. Best wishes.

I do not remember being asked for my opinion on Chad, so how can you say we all love him? How can you say we are "united"? I would like to feel that as a forum member I would be allowed to have my say on this issue before I am included in any part of a "united" forum.:ban:
This entire thread smells of a conspiracy to me and I am going to take a stand against this conspiracy.
Therefore, I would like it known that I am too am in favor of Chad! Bring on more of this studmuffin! :idhitit:

Now you can include me in the "united" forum, I have had my right to free speech. LOL:lol:

Last edited:
Right down the middle...

After 'monster cock' Cliff fucks your CHAD, in the upcoming episode... Cliff most likely splices him into CH/AD...:scared:

Last edited:
After 'monster cock' Cliff fucks your CHAD, in the upcoming episode... Cliff most likely splices him into CH/AD...:scared:

If Cliff breaks our CHAD:001_wub:...........then the forum will be united in mourning for our CHAD AND smacking Clay so hard, that he will be CL/AY.:ranting::boxing:

According to the thumbnail on the members homepage, Chad is only doing an oral scene with Cliff, but then again we've known these to be wrong sometime.