• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

The Correct Play With Uncut Penis

entonces65

Reaction score
Detroit Ann Arbor, Los Angeles, San Diego, Tampa
Those who have noted my posts already have gotten the idea that I am a general purpose slut. I have had sex on most of the world's continents. In Asia I never ncountered a guy with an uncut cock. The Europeans I have had sex with came to America and they were an equal mix of cut and uncut. Arab influenced Africa as well as Muslim countries the men are all cut. The majority of Australians I met were cut same goes with Canadians and Americans. In Mexico and South America is where I ran into more uncut cocks than cut. I have little experience with uncut penises. Also I am not a cock orientated man. I am a butt wrangler mostly. A lot of uncut guys have extra skin covering the head, even when they are erect. I am cut and have always wondered about this and for an unknown reason never asked my sex partner about it. My question is this. Do I pull the excess skin down or just play with the penis as is while pleasing my sex partner? I would love an opinion on this.

As an uncut virgin (take my thoughts with a grain of salt 🤣) my unsheathed tip is very sensitive (almost to a sensory overload but that may just be inexperience), and for me I'd love to have my foreskin pulled back and played with.

One thing to note, I had phimosis and it took lots of stretching to be able to fully retract it over the glans without surgery. So when playing with the uncut penis, just be aware not all foreskins may retract fully or they may not retract at all.

Thank you both, being cut your explanations are very educational.

As an uncut virgin (take my thoughts with a grain of salt 🤣) my unsheathed tip is very sensitive (almost to a sensory overload but that may just be inexperience), and for me I'd love to have my foreskin pulled back and played with.

One thing to note, I had phimosis and it took lots of stretching to be able to fully retract it over the glans without surgery. So when playing with the uncut penis, just be aware not all foreskins may retract fully or they may not retract at all.
Thank you for your feedback. I had heard a rumor that those uncut's were more sensitive than my cut. I just didn't know for sure.

Thank you for your feedback. I had heard a rumor that those uncut's were more sensitive than my cut. I just didn't know for sure.
If you enjoy the feel of you cock does it really matter?

Yes! I never was a selfish sex mate. I always sought to do all that I could to help my partner gain heighten sensuality.
That is the right attitude, as they say when you help some you get more pleasure than they do

As an uncut individual I am extremely sensitive when my foreskin is pulled back fully. When I had received head in the past people would pull this back fully and then start sucking which in my experience I hated. Due to not fully being out of the closet I had never had a partner who I could learn with until recently. I told him that I much preferred it if he didn’t pull back fully and I have had the next head that I have ever had! But my boyfriend is also uncut and doesn’t mind it being pulled back fully so I guess it depends on the individual!

Those who have noted my posts already have gotten the idea that I am a general purpose slut. I have had sex on most of the world's continents. In Asia I never ncountered a guy with an uncut cock. The Europeans I have had sex with came to America and they were an equal mix of cut and uncut. Arab influenced Africa as well as Muslim countries the men are all cut. The majority of Australians I met were cut same goes with Canadians and Americans. In Mexico and South America is where I ran into more uncut cocks than cut. I have little experience with uncut penises. Also I am not a cock orientated man. I am a butt wrangler mostly. A lot of uncut guys have extra skin covering the head, even when they are erect. I am cut and have always wondered about this and for an unknown reason never asked my sex partner about it. My question is this. Do I pull the excess skin down or just play with the penis as is while pleasing my sex partner? I would love an opinion on this.
Allow me to pass on my expertise 🤭

You can wank somebody off (and yourself if you are uncut) without pulling the skin back at all, in fact jerking this is the normal way (at least for me, and when i've seen others).

But you pull the skin back to suck them off, and give pleasure to their glans.

I'm under the impression we are more sensitive then cut boys, as burgess says. I have the impression I am not as sensitive as I used to be. I don't know what other people do, but I sometimes pull my skin back and have a posh wank - I use lube and masturbate with my foreskin back. I always pull the skin back to have sex too.

I am very tight and my foreskin is only just stretchy enough to pull back over the head of my dick when I'm really hard, I wish I had a bit more give, so mine stays put once it is pulled back, kinda stuck, until i've finished.

Short version pull the skin back for sure.

As an uncut individual I am extremely sensitive when my foreskin is pulled back fully. When I had received head in the past people would pull this back fully and then start sucking which in my experience I hated. Due to not fully being out of the closet I had never had a partner who I could learn with until recently. I told him that I much preferred it if he didn’t pull back fully and I have had the next head that I have ever had! But my boyfriend is also uncut and doesn’t mind it being pulled back fully so I guess it depends on the individual!
People put too much suction on the head of the penis; I've had one or two who have liked it but it can be too much sometimes. They/you need to be gentle on the tip when sucking, and even lick gently. You need to see how much pressure they like and where. You need somebody more experienced or to explore it carefully together.

When i was a kid i had a lot of girls the same age who just literally sucked on it, it was too uncomfortable, felt like they were grinding it off almost, too rough, so i know what you mean.

Edit - you don't need somebody more experienced that was a shitty thing to say, i'm sure your b/f is perfect. Will leave it in in case you've seen but I didn't mean to sound like a cock, i was just careless. It came across wrong.