• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

The changes, we are excited for the future of BSB and College Dudes

ChuckBluMedia

BluMedia Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
Regarding some of the negative comments posted on the forum and episode pages; Johnny our new director was honestly thrown into filming on purpose back in November, so we could see his take of Broke Straight Boys from a new perspective. So far the changes we are seeing are great, again there are only a handful of bad complaints compared to the good complaints (great set lighting, higher resolution video, better audio) we are receiving, more tend to voice via the forum. Just like any business going through change, there will be those who enjoy it and those who do not. Change is never easy.

We still however are listening to every comment, every suggestion, I personally read every email and make spreadsheet notes, so we can make a better site through the voices of our members from every medium (social media, emails, outside forums to most important our active members). We never forget you are the reason we are here, so of course change is never easy, but it will get better. Johnny is very receptive to the feedback, as is the rest of our team.

We have seen this time and again with changes in the past, whether it be tech or production related, change is hardly favored. Now we are taking what we know worked great with Broke Straight Boys in the past with some new ideas based on information we have gathered over the years. Even now, with all the feedback we are instantly making changes. However, our members wont see these changes as fast since many of the scenes are filmed before we can gather feedback from members like yourselves from a single scene.

All I can say is please be patient. We are working with our new team to take Broke Straight Boys to the next level, these changes don't happen overnight. Many of the suggestions are already implemented with future scenes. I am excited for our future, our entire team has been working tirelessly to make Broke Straight Boys the best it can be.

Regarding some of the negative comments posted on the forum and episode pages; Johnny our new director was honestly thrown into filming on purpose back in November, so we could see his take of Broke Straight Boys from a new perspective. So far the changes we are seeing are great, again there are only a handful of bad complaints compared to the good complaints (great set lighting, higher resolution video, better audio) we are receiving, more tend to voice via the forum. Just like any business going through change, there will be those who enjoy it and those who do not. Change is never easy.

We still however are listening to every comment, every suggestion, I personally read every email and make spreadsheet notes, so we can make a better site through the voices of our members from every medium (social media, emails, outside forums to most important our active members). We never forget you are the reason we are here, so of course change is never easy, but it will get better. Johnny is very receptive to the feedback, as is the rest of our team.

We have seen this time and again with changes in the past, whether it be tech or production related, change is hardly favored. Now we are taking what we know worked great with Broke Straight Boys in the past with some new ideas based on information we have gathered over the years. Even now, with all the feedback we are instantly making changes. However, our members wont see these changes as fast since many of the scenes are filmed before we can gather feedback from members like yourselves from a single scene.

All I can say is please be patient. We are working with our new team to take Broke Straight Boys to the next level, these changes don't happen overnight. Many of the suggestions are already implemented with future scenes. I am excited for our future, our entire team has been working tirelessly to make Broke Straight Boys the best it can be.

ChuckBluMedia (I like calling you that) Thank you very much for this piece of information, I know that I am appreciative! I do hope that others take time to read the entire thread before continuing to voice their frustrations and negativity, over and over again, regarding the new director! College Dudes is looking hot too from my perspective so, again...Thank you much!
justwantutoknow!

I'm liking the changes Johnny is bringing to the films. I also appreciate the better stills...yum! Remember, at the end of the day, it's for fun...and that's the way I like it!:thumbup:

Thanks so much for the update and your willingness to keep us informed. I for one LOVE this site and don't have any complaints. Johnny is great. He does get a lot of information about the guys. I have one suggestion--instead of all the notes on the wall on the right, how about a large mirror? That way we can see get more views of the guys as they are entertaining us. Just a thought. Again, keep the hot guys and the hot scenes coming (or cumming)! This is a great site. Thanks again.

Although I continue to like Broke Straight Boys 3, I am somewhat disappointed in the trend toward bad boy, street punk models with lots of tats and attitude. One of my reasons for joining at the time of Broke Straight Boys 1 was the fact that models were good looking and were apparently straight(with the exception of Ashton Park, one of my favorites but he was an exception and I liked him not only for his tats but also his endearing craziness.Now we have rough looks, tats and in some cases attitude. As stated, I continue to watch vids but rarely repeat them because the newer models just don't seem to cut my cake and I always go away disappointed(again possible exception - Zander Floyd)
Also i seem to be having a great deal of difficulty with the audio of these newer vids dispite my trying to ajust control panel. Audio always seems to be ragged, blocking out in spots and otherwise of very poor quality

I have to say I have no major issues with the new directer at all. His style has been refreshing comparing to what had been getting towards the end of Clay's tenure. It had reached the point where I knew what was going to happen before the models started the scene.

As for the tattoos and street punk look, I enjoy that look. Now not everyone of the new models has been to my taste but for the vast majority they have.

I know some people have different tastes from mine but hopefully they are getting satisfaction as well.

Chuck - I have been a fan of yours since I joined the site and forum and had a problem and you responded right away and were very helpful. Over the years you have been one of the best representatives of the Broke Straight Boys mgmt team. So with all due respect, chuck, as a member of mgmt why would you post anything other than what you did here? Obviously, you wouldn't start a thread saying that the changes were not good or that you didn't like them. Having said that, I respect what you wrote and understand to a degree your and what I am assuming is mgmt's view of the current state of affairs on the site. I do have some observations about things in your post which I will insert in this same color:

Regarding some of the negative comments posted on the forum and episode pages; Johnny our new director was honestly thrown into filming on purpose back in November, so we could see his take of Broke Straight Boys from a new perspective. Having done that, you (and when I use the word "you" in these comments I mean Broke Straight Boys mgmt not just you personally) had to expect negative feedback, given your premise that change is never easy.

So far the changes we are seeing are great Your stating that as a fact does not make it so; if that were the case there would be no negativie feedback,

again there are only a handful of bad complaints compared to the good complaints (great set lighting, higher resolution video, better audio) we are receiving, more tend to voice via the forum There have been more than only a handful of bad complaints and you know that, chuck, if you read everything as you say is done. True, the forum has been more balanced in their comments on the new director and his methods, but the scene page comments have been, thus far at least, overwhelmingly negative and taking down negative comments as was done on one scene page won't change that fact; and remember, chuck, those comments are made by members of the site who pay dues just as the members of the forum do; so their comments are just as valid. . Just like any business going through change, there will be those who enjoy it and those who do not. Change is never easy.

We still however are listening to every comment, every suggestion, I personally read every email Do you just personally read emails, because if that is the case then we should email you rather than posting comments on the forum or the scene page since there is no guarantee that you or anyone for that matter will see them with any seriousness or regularity.and make spreadsheet notes, so we can make a better site through the voices of our members from every medium (social media, emails, outside forums to most important our active members).

We never forget you are the reason we are here, so of course change is never easy, but it will get better I surely hope so.. Johnny is very receptive to the feedback Time will tell, remembering that actions speak louder than words. Obviously there is a lag time between when scenes are filmed and then posted, so I'm willing to wait and see., as is the rest of our team.

We have seen this time and again with changes in the past, whether it be tech or production related, change is hardly favored. Now we are taking what we know worked great with Broke Straight Boys in the past with some new ideas based on information we have gathered over the years. Even now, with all the feedback we are instantly making changes. However, our members wont see these changes as fast since many of the scenes are filmed before we can gather feedback from members like yourselves from a single scene. The best advice I would offer to you to pass along to Johnny is that he should remember that Broke Straight Boys is not Baitbus. And while he can bring some of his innovations here with him, he has to do so in the context of what Broke Straight Boys is and what has made it a success 'lo these many years.

All I can say is please be patient. We are working with our new team to take Broke Straight Boys to the next level, these changes don't happen overnight. Many of the suggestions are already implemented with future scenes. I am excited for our future, our entire team has been working tirelessly to make Broke Straight Boys the best it can be. Chuck, I do believe that Mark, you and the rest of the Broke Straight Boys mgmt team only want what is best for the site. After all, it is your livelihoods. You guys should remember that for many of us when we passionately discuss what we like or don't like about what is going on with the site, it is because we like the site and want to be here. If we didn't, then we would simply leave. It is not as if there is nothing else out there. But for all of us, there is something special about Broke Straight Boys to each of us in his or her own way. I personally will continue to express my opinions, both good and not so good about whatever changes are occurring now or in the future. But I'm also willing to give these changes some time to take hold and find a stable footing. But you and the mgmt team have to understand that our views are valid concerns and should not be dismissed out of hand.

I'm disappointed. You say the technical has been improved. Good. But the direction has not. I have been asking for one, only one, thing in the scenes. That is, a quick ass shot. Here is Bukake video, guys are all naked, in a semi circle which is a boring way to stage; what an opportunity to have them turn around and compare/show ass. Of course the director sees all, but we are the audience and we don't see any. I asked this same question when David was on camera. Nothing changed. I cancelled and came back for Clay. I asked Clay, nothing changed. I vented recently and Broke Straight Boys responded things will change. This was in November. Nothing has changed, Did you film Bukake on or before Nov? If so I understand. What an opportunity to line up that many asses at one time....missed. Oh well, if we wait another year, maybe then? Maybe a writer would help?

Last edited:
I'm disappointed. You say the technical has been improved. Good. But the direction has not. I have been asking for one, only one, thing in the scenes. That is, a quick ass shot. Here is Bukake video, guys are all naked, in a semi circle which is a boring way to stage; what an opportunity to have them turn around and compare/show ass. Of course the director sees all, but we are the audience and we don't see any. I asked this same question when David was on camera. Nothing changed. I cancelled and came back for Clay. I asked Clay, nothing changed. I vented recently and Broke Straight Boys responded things will change. This was in November. Nothing has changed, Did you film Bukake on or before Nov? If so I understand. What an opportunity to line up that many asses at one time....missed. Oh well, if we wait another year, maybe then? Maybe a writer would help?

WoW! I can appreciate your disappointment, it's quite evident in your comment! Here are some thoughts from my perspective, if that's okay! Trust me when I say, they do listen to the requests from members, they read the comments and reply. They may not address each and every request and it may take a while for requests to become evident. Scenes are shot sometimes long before they are released. I am an admirer of the asses on men too, very much so (I only top) so...ass is my thing. I know that we all have differing taste, we all express those differently as well, but unless your tastes are quite specific, you will find, there is something here for everyone. Not in every scene, not in every guy but, trust me, it will cum....and probably, so will you!:gayhehe:

Thank-you Betu.. Good explanation. I was just hoping to see all the models on this latest video turn at times. Anyway it could be done.
My frustration may have come across in that I've been hoping for a long time. Clay did start making sure we had an ass shot. I hope Johnny's reading this and previous. So you're a top, huh? I am too, maybe we could top each other? You sexy thing.