• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

The Biggest Cock On BSB

Damnit Dave, do I have to be on the list again! :blush: And I'm not even a Broke Straight Boys! Gawd I hate making this list. When God said cocks, I thought he said rocks, so I said give me a small one! :001_smile:......He did!

I have to say Richard, you have some of the most enlightening comments on this site. They always bring a smile to my face, or get me laughing. Thanks for all the pick me up you have given me.
:thumbup: Karl

According to Justin his cock is 11.5" long strong and according to Casey his cock is 11x8". So as far as the longest cock it would have to be Justin, but for the biggest cock it is hands down Casey by far. Justin's is long but Casey's is a thick ass monster. Jarret's is big but I think if you were to compare to Casey side by side it would be a given.

This brings up another very good point. I know David asks some of the guys how big their dicks are and some guys know, think they know or just don't know because they said they have never measured it. Some have said 6.5 to 7" but when it gets hard it actually looks to be 9 to 10" or they say 8.5" and it is more like 6". So to eliminate any doubt in the members minds, why not have the guys measure themselves or each other fully erect, length & width, on camera. Maybe for the new up and coming models, when they do their solo scenes and for the ones that have been around for a while have them measure on camera, length & width fully erect, the next time they do a shoot. I think this should be done not only on Broke Straight Boys, but also on College Boy Physicals too. Other than what is asked on camera, like are you str8, gay or bi, their age, height & weight, we have no other means of knowing these things. I know other sites have Bio's of their models that gives that info. Just a thought. If we had access to this type of information on Broke Straight Boys/College Boy Physicals, nobody would have to ask "Which model do you think has the biggest cock", we would know. (lol)

That is a great idea Carman. Maybe they could have a modle galary with each modles stats too. I am Glad to hear that David is going to incorperate your idea. :thumbup1:

:lol: That is so funny...but don't worry...he gave me a small one too!!!

You guys are great. Richard really makes me chuckle too. I wouldn't worry about the size too much.

I think it would have it's advantages. You don't need to worry if you are choking the guy or gal on the receiving end. :thumbup1: Also, you can probably always get full penetration. I mean Hey, I am not huge but 8" inches seems to be the magic number where a lot of people gag or can't take it all without screaming in terror sometimes. LOL :confused1: Things have changed a bit as I have gotten older though. I figured either I am getting smaller or I am running into more experienced people now. Maybe, both... Who really cares as long as you can have fun with what you have that is all that really matters.

Maybe that is why I like watching Tyler so much. He can give it and take it with the best of them.

Last edited:
Hey Carman6475!

I like your idea..I will start the measuring in the next few shoots. However, here is my list of who has the biggest cock and I'm going to combine both Broke Straight Boys and College Boy Physicals together, here it is::001_tt2:

Thank you so much for all the fun info Dave! Gave me a priority now of which vids to watch over again... and in what order! lol. Only question is should I go from small dick to big or big dick to small? Maybe you could create a search option for searching models by dick size! LOL :w00t:

I was surfing recently and came across the site "jizzaddiction.com".. and in archive # 15..there was Casey.. a younger Casey.. and even that site thought it would be sadistic to have Casey fucking anyone.. :)

yeah on his myspace page he has noone with him so he is single and horny all the time.

I was surfing recently and came across the site "jizzaddiction.com".. and in archive # 15..there was Casey.. a younger Casey.. and even that site thought it would be sadistic to have Casey fucking anyone.. :)

yeah on his myspace page he has noone with him so he is single and horny all the time.

Sad, eh!! Dam Casey deserves someone...

In the Bonus sites there ia site called Bare in which Casey appears in episode called "Jarod Steele's Buckets Of Cum - Sc 5 ". Actually he looks rather haggared. Sad.

In the Bonus sites there ia site called Bare in which Casey appears in episode called "Jarod Steele's Buckets Of Cum - Sc 5 ". Actually he looks rather haggared. Sad.

Maybe that is the burn out the David talks about. :thumbup:

Jeez what a bump up thread. 3 years old and someone still finds it - well done. Yup
Casey is a big boy. Size is not everything though....