• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

The 20 Gayest Cartoon Characters EVER! Part 2

SGVBOB

BSB Addict
Reaction score
11. Eric Raymond – Jem
Eric was the manager of Jem’s rival band The Misfits. He was about the farthest thing from a masculine man on the show. Eric had great fashion sense, was always well groomed and had no problem slapping Jerrica Benton in the first season of the show. Later on when he competes with Jerrica for the attention of a new band named The Stingers, he’s asked by one of the female band members if he’s a “typical American music executive” to which he responds, “Sweetheart, there’s nothing typical about me.” Indeed.
12. Cobra Commander – GI Joe
Cobra Commander is 100% screaming queen! He’s not only feminine, he’s the biggest drama queen in the entire GI Joe series. He shows more affection for men than women, accessorizes with capes and scepters for special occasions and has an exaggerated lisp! He even dressed in drag to escape capture at the end of the 5-part episode “The Pyramid of Darkness,” and would make costume changes from a helmet to a cloth hood before some television appearances. He was one villain who knew that snarky comments and a whole lot of sass could make up for courage and physical strength.
(Interesting side note, the same male voice actor performed Starscream in Transformers.)
13. Eric the Cavalier – Dungeons and Dragons
Eric filled the role of drama queen quite nicely in the Dungeons and Dragons animated series of the 1980s.
His stereotypical mannerisms would be more than enough to peg him as a batter for an all-boys team, but his gayness takes center stage in the episode “Odyssey of the Twelfth Talisman." In the episode, Eric meets his match in a boy named Lorne who is just as sassy as he is. The rest of Eric’s friends point out how much Lorne and Eric are alike, to which Eric places his arm around the boy and replies, “Listen, Lorne old buddy, I hate to tell you this, but if my parents even suspected I was like you, they’d disinherit both of us.”
14. Roger the Alien – American Dad
Roger has done everything he can to earn a place in the animated queer hall of fame. He loves to dress in drag, has an affinity for theater, loves Barbara Streisand and constantly flirts with men. Roger’s obviously gay traits are endless, but for all his queer behavior he’s never come right out and said, “I’m gay.”
Then again, does this alien sister really have to spell it out for us?
15. Stewie Griffin – Family Guy
There seems to be no end to Stewie’s gayness. Stewie has exhibited every queer stereotype known to exist and while he hasn’t officially come out of the closet, he’s one of the gayest animated characters to grace the small screen.
From drooling over pictures of hot men and dancing in circuit clubs to dressing in drag and leather, Stewie has done it all. Is there really anyone out there who wouldn’t pick this queer baby off the homo tree in second?
16. C-3PO – Star Wars: Droids and Star Wars: The Clone Wars
He’s the original robo-queen. Prissy, fussy and encased in gold lamé, this cybernetic sister is happily as gay as they come. His taste for high drama and panic attacks were hilarious to watch during the first and only season of Star Wars: Droids.
Now, two and a half decades later, he’s back with his life-partner R2D2 in the prime time CGI animated series Star Wars: The Clone Wars—and the old girl hasn’t changed a bit
17. Peppermint Patty – Peanuts
It’s safe to say that Peppermint Patty’s relationship with “best friend” Marcy is more than a little Sapphic. Nether girl embraces the softer side of the feminine, but Marcy leaves no doubt about their assumed roles by referring to Patty as “Sir.” Couple that with Patty’s butch fashion choices and strong athletic ability and you have a girl who definitely lets you know which way she swings.
18. Tracks – Transformers
It isn’t even a competition. Hands down, Tracks wins the title of gayest Autobot. When Optimus Prime commands his crew to “transform,” Tracks simply states in a queenie voice, “I’d rather stay in my stunning auto mode.” He’s not the only Autobot who cares about his appearance, but his aftermarket improvements are sure to raise a few eyebrows. Tracks has improved upon the standard Autobot symbol etched across his hood by framing it with an upside down triangle and flaming wings. In the episodes “Make Tracks” and “Auto-Bop” Tracks teams up with a young boy named Raoul. The two argue like an old married couple and later hang out at a nightclub together. Tracks also manages to sneak in a little bondage when he is chained, spread eagle, to one of the club's speakers.
19. Oon – Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors
20. Mr./Mrs. Garrison – South Park
There has never been a queer animated character quite like South Park’s Mr./Mrs. Garrison. He/She is not only a member of the LGBT community, he/she has been L, G and T!
Over the 14 seasons of South Park, Garrison has been a closeted gay man, an out gay man, a leather daddy, a transgender female and a lesbian. Clearly, when it comes to queer, Mr./Mrs. Garrison holds the crown.

A note: sorry for the 2 threads, but I am open to having it condensed into 1 by the administrators, if possible! Enjoy!!

11. Eric Raymond – Jem
Eric was the manager of Jem’s rival band The Misfits. He was about the farthest thing from a masculine man on the show. Eric had great fashion sense, was always well groomed and had no problem slapping Jerrica Benton in the first season of the show. Later on when he competes with Jerrica for the attention of a new band named The Stingers, he’s asked by one of the female band members if he’s a “typical American music executive” to which he responds, “Sweetheart, there’s nothing typical about me.” Indeed.
12. Cobra Commander – GI Joe
Cobra Commander is 100% screaming queen! He’s not only feminine, he’s the biggest drama queen in the entire GI Joe series. He shows more affection for men than women, accessorizes with capes and scepters for special occasions and has an exaggerated lisp! He even dressed in drag to escape capture at the end of the 5-part episode “The Pyramid of Darkness,” and would make costume changes from a helmet to a cloth hood before some television appearances. He was one villain who knew that snarky comments and a whole lot of sass could make up for courage and physical strength.
(Interesting side note, the same male voice actor performed Starscream in Transformers.)
13. Eric the Cavalier – Dungeons and Dragons
Eric filled the role of drama queen quite nicely in the Dungeons and Dragons animated series of the 1980s.
His stereotypical mannerisms would be more than enough to peg him as a batter for an all-boys team, but his gayness takes center stage in the episode “Odyssey of the Twelfth Talisman." In the episode, Eric meets his match in a boy named Lorne who is just as sassy as he is. The rest of Eric’s friends point out how much Lorne and Eric are alike, to which Eric places his arm around the boy and replies, “Listen, Lorne old buddy, I hate to tell you this, but if my parents even suspected I was like you, they’d disinherit both of us.”
14. Roger the Alien – American Dad
Roger has done everything he can to earn a place in the animated queer hall of fame. He loves to dress in drag, has an affinity for theater, loves Barbara Streisand and constantly flirts with men. Roger’s obviously gay traits are endless, but for all his queer behavior he’s never come right out and said, “I’m gay.”
Then again, does this alien sister really have to spell it out for us?
15. Stewie Griffin – Family Guy
There seems to be no end to Stewie’s gayness. Stewie has exhibited every queer stereotype known to exist and while he hasn’t officially come out of the closet, he’s one of the gayest animated characters to grace the small screen.
From drooling over pictures of hot men and dancing in circuit clubs to dressing in drag and leather, Stewie has done it all. Is there really anyone out there who wouldn’t pick this queer baby off the homo tree in second?
16. C-3PO – Star Wars: Droids and Star Wars: The Clone Wars
He’s the original robo-queen. Prissy, fussy and encased in gold lamé, this cybernetic sister is happily as gay as they come. His taste for high drama and panic attacks were hilarious to watch during the first and only season of Star Wars: Droids.
Now, two and a half decades later, he’s back with his life-partner R2D2 in the prime time CGI animated series Star Wars: The Clone Wars—and the old girl hasn’t changed a bit
17. Peppermint Patty – Peanuts
It’s safe to say that Peppermint Patty’s relationship with “best friend” Marcy is more than a little Sapphic. Nether girl embraces the softer side of the feminine, but Marcy leaves no doubt about their assumed roles by referring to Patty as “Sir.” Couple that with Patty’s butch fashion choices and strong athletic ability and you have a girl who definitely lets you know which way she swings.
18. Tracks – Transformers
It isn’t even a competition. Hands down, Tracks wins the title of gayest Autobot. When Optimus Prime commands his crew to “transform,” Tracks simply states in a queenie voice, “I’d rather stay in my stunning auto mode.” He’s not the only Autobot who cares about his appearance, but his aftermarket improvements are sure to raise a few eyebrows. Tracks has improved upon the standard Autobot symbol etched across his hood by framing it with an upside down triangle and flaming wings. In the episodes “Make Tracks” and “Auto-Bop” Tracks teams up with a young boy named Raoul. The two argue like an old married couple and later hang out at a nightclub together. Tracks also manages to sneak in a little bondage when he is chained, spread eagle, to one of the club's speakers.
19. Oon – Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors
20. Mr./Mrs. Garrison – South Park
There has never been a queer animated character quite like South Park’s Mr./Mrs. Garrison. He/She is not only a member of the LGBT community, he/she has been L, G and T!
Over the 14 seasons of South Park, Garrison has been a closeted gay man, an out gay man, a leather daddy, a transgender female and a lesbian. Clearly, when it comes to queer, Mr./Mrs. Garrison holds the crown.

A note: sorry for the 2 threads, but I am open to having it condensed into 1 by the administrators, if possible! Enjoy!!

Great observations. Somehow; I though Elmer Fudd, and Yosemeti Sam would make the list. Your list makes sense to me.:wink:

What? No Hadji from Jonny Quest? Huge oversight!

And then there is Race. What about Race Bannon? I always imagined Dr. Quest had girlfriends and ex-wives all over the globe but Race certainly had this thing about protecting the boys...

:biggrin:

After having read thru this entire list, I find it hard to believe that the Faun in the old Hercules cartoon missed a ride on your list?